Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really bummed Walt and Jr. Didn't get one last moment together. That was so sad.

I don't think Jr. could have handled it. And Walt didn't have the time to sit him down (even with Skylar there to help.) Hopefully, Skylar will tell him the truth one day when he's ready. Walt wasn't exactly Dad of the Year, but I think Jr. doesn't know nor understand a lot of the details. Not saying it would change his opinion, but I think he needs to know a lot more. Right now, I think he's too fueled by Hank's death to care.

No, yeah. The way they did it was perfect for the situation. But it was so hard to watch him just walk away.

Oh, for sure! :(

Walt's love for the family never ceased. We probably questioned it a few times, but I like to think it was always there.

Jesse's woodworking scene was explained on Talking Bad.

Goes back to an earlier episode where Jesse was talking about how much he liked wood shop in school and the satisfaction/peace it gave him. So it was his "happy place" to go to while in captivity.

Jesse's woodworking scene was explained on Talking Bad.

Goes back to an earlier episode where Jesse was talking about how much he liked wood shop in school and the satisfaction/peace it gave him. So it was his "happy place" to go to while in captivity.

Ah! I missed that. Good ears. :rock They really played out that whole time of his in captivity really well.

No lie, the show ended exactly how I wanted it to end. Lydia get's the ricen. Walt mows down the nazis and saves Jessie. Jessie kills Todd. Walt dies. Awesome!

Back