Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost, Sopranos = loose ends not tied up, people *****
Breaking Bad = loose ends tied up, people *****

You guys are too funny :lol

I liked Lost a lot, but it has one of the worst endings ever. Sopranos on the other hand has one of the best.

The part with Skylar, Walt, and Holly was very emotional. Fantastic scene. The ending with Walt....not so sure its a shut case that he died in that lab. People in worse shape have lived but I'm at peace with it if he died there.

Really? He kills every Nazi and Lydia, saves Jesse, Jesse and him seems to be at peace, Jesse kills Todd, Walter achieves his goal by leaving his family money, Walter dies by his own bullet in a lab and looks to be at peace.

Maybe it wasn’t a happy ending, but it was the happiest ending possible that could have happened tonight with all the of the decisions Walt made previously.

Just my opinion please don’t yell at me and until I agree with you.

I see the whole story for what it is , not simplistically as you do and I don't have time to explain why this is the furthest thing from a happy ending . I have to start hitting the snooze at 3am.

So its pretty much confirmed that need for speed is a sequel to breaking bad looking at how Jesse was driving that car. lmao.

I see the whole story for what it is , not simplistically as you do and I don't have time to explain why this is the furthest thing from a happy ending . I have to start hitting the snooze at 3am.

I don’t think Breaking Bad is that complicated to understand. It was a good show, but I just gave my opinion on the ending.

I think it's a very clever show with a level of character development and detail, second to none. Such a strong show, from beginning to end.

I read that Matthew Broderick and John Cusak were offered the role of Walt but turned it down. Thank God they did....yikes.

Lost, Sopranos = loose ends not tied up, people *****
Breaking Bad = loose ends tied up, people *****

You guys are too funny :lol

Speaking of Lost

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any thoughts on Jessie's day dream of wood working?

He was putting his mind in a positive state. He didnt want to think about being enslaved so every time he cooked he imagined he was free doing something else er go making wooden boxes.

Back