Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breaking-bad-800x400.jpg

breaking-bad-map-1.jpg

9050349330_b90d962494_o.jpg

https://blog.roadtrippers.com/breaking-bad-road-trip/

Already talking about doing this with my pal Snake Eater in 2015 :rock

The lack of true collectibles to honor this masterpiece of a show is disappointing to say the least.

You got that right. Mezco sucks *** with figures and no other company is picking this license up. I hope we get somthing better than what we have now.

Not everything needs collectibles.

I love Breaking Bad, the show itself gives me more excitement than owning a couple of dolls or action figures. I felt sick when I was walking through aisles and saw the bobble heads, plush dolls and figurines of Walt. It just seems tacky.

I love Breaking Bad, the show itself gives me more excitement than owning a couple of dolls or action figures. I felt sick when I was walking through aisles and saw the bobble heads, plush dolls and figurines of Walt. It just seems tacky.

Bobble heads and plush dolls are one thing but a signature piece, ie: a 1/6th scale figure or Premium Format statue would be another thing all together.

Anybody think Walt and Jesse will run together to take out the Nazis at some point in the finale? That's a big *** machine gun, ****s gonna go down.

Agree with that completely. I would however have a hard time passing on a Heisenberg PF :drool

I only have a few subtle things that could actually exist in the BB world and aren't 'in your face'. Los pollos fridge magnet, A1 air freshener, Saul mug.

All the Heisenbergs this Halloween will reach Ledger joker levels :lol

Back