Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get what you're saying but I'm quite sure it was deliberate. Second I heard the muffled voices fade-in to bad news I thought about that first scene in the doctor's office. Writing on this show is way too tight for it to have been unintentional.

Good writers and directors make the unintentional seem brilliant and purposeful. Happy accidents happen all the time. I know because they happen to me. In the truest form it is inspiration as in "in spirited" or coming from a place you were unaware of. That's just my opinion. What I think is that's the way these people tell stories. So it's not really too hard for me to believe that given to similar situations that the choices would be similar in how to deliver them. Many a time gilligan has said he had no idea for how he would end the series... Even though it looks like everything has been planned from the get go

Get what you're saying but I'm quite sure it was deliberate. Second I heard the muffled voices fade-in to bad news I thought about that first scene in the doctor's office. Writing on this show is way too tight for it to have been unintentional.

I agree with you, it was definitely deliberate. If they purposely changed the chess board in the one episode, they did this on purpose as well.

does anyone know (I know this is late in the game to be asking) what the theme song is?? I always assumed it was just written for the show, but this longer version has me wondering!!!

does anyone know (I know this is late in the game to be asking) what the theme song is?? I always assumed it was just written for the show, but this longer version has me wondering!!!

It's exactly what you said.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMt1ILTzCac[/ame]

Bryan Cranston is so funny. He's extremely witty. I imagine that is a massive reason for his superior acting skill

Bryan Cranston is so funny. He's extremely witty. I imagine that is a massive reason for his superior acting skill

One of this generations greatest actors. I'm not sure if he's getting the attention he deserves though. He's IMO outacted all the greats before him. I have no idea who I would put as a better actor than Bryan Cranston. We've seen this man be amazing in Malcolm in the Middle and even more amazing here in Breaking Bad.

One of this generations greatest actors. I'm not sure if he's getting the attention he deserves though. He's IMO outacted all the greats before him. I have no idea who I would put as a better actor than Bryan Cranston. We've seen this man be amazing in Malcolm in the Middle and even more amazing here in Breaking Bad.

Overall or just TV actors? To be honest he is great but he is no DDL.

Todd :love

2jfnIoL.jpg

XpJwlJ0.jpg

gaAdJr5.jpg

I just got this idea about what the ricin is for.

Walt said that the ricin usually takes two to three days for it to actually work. What if Walt uses it on himself then he turned himself. In his mind, everything he's done he doesn't look at it as a bad thing. It's all justifiable, for his family. He's proud and wants to be that legend at this point. I think the whole Gray Matter thing plays a big part in Walts drive for control and building his empire.

After turning himself in. Clears his family and dies of "natural causes" they will think he finally succumb to his illness.

I thought about him using it on himself as well.

Then again, ricin has never been used. It's always brought in as this sort of red herring. "Let's use it for Tuco", "let's use it on Gus", "oh man, Mr. White used it on Brock", but it never actually happens. It wouldn't surprise me if it's not used here.

I hope he throws it in the batch of Meth. And murders every meth head in ABQ.

I hope Walt murders everyone in ABQ, period. :lol

I'm re-looping the series. I've done it a few times now, maybe four - the difference being every time I do, the "live" Breaking Bad is further and further away from the pilot.

It's always crazy to see how much has changed when you rewatch the pilot. It's weird to see "nice" Walter, as opposed to it just being an act / cover-up.

Back