Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breaking-bad-season-6-production-photo-5.jpg

looks like hank will tell his friend after all?

breaking-bad-season-6-production-photo-8.jpg

jesse in a payphone somewhere probably calling walt...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGTvDQHJ4x4[/ame]

"Mr White... he's the devil" - Jesse telling Hank or Gomez?
probably Hank

breaking-bad-season-6-production-photo-7.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Show is nothing if not surprising. Was not expecting it to play out this way, at all. Can kinda see Walt killing Jesse, at some point, now.

Hard to say if he kills Jesse, he might be the evidence Hank needs. I mean, it was alluded to in the last episode. He might not care what happens to him as long as he ruins Walt's life.

Walt will always outmanouvre Jesse and Hank, though. Seems to me this was Jesse's last chance to get out clean and he didn't take it. Don't feel sure about it, but I could see Walt having had enough of Jesse's inability to see the big picture and taking him out, out of necessity.

I think Walt Jr is either going to be home or come home and that will stop Jesse from burning the house down. He has a thing about involving kids afterall. Not sure what Jesse is going to do, seems most likely he'll either flip or be killed by Walt or the Nazis. Wouldn't be surprised if Walt Jr. finds out more of the truth in the next episode though, whatever happens to the house is probably about to happen.

I think Walt Jr is either going to be home or come home and that will stop Jesse from burning the house down. He has a thing about involving kids afterall. Not sure what Jesse is going to do, seems most likely he'll either flip or be killed by Walt or the Nazis. Wouldn't be surprised if Walt Jr. finds out more of the truth in the next episode though, whatever happens to the house is probably about to happen.

I forgot about the attachment to children.

Anyone notice in the previews that Walt was sitting at his pool? There are theories that whenever he sits at the pool, it's always him contemplating a big decision in his life, which could be ending Jesse's life.

This should remind you.

2iqn6go.jpg

Another possibility is that Jesse may find those coordinates Walt left on the fridge and somehow realise what they are. Maybe even give em to Hank.

From Alan Sepinwall’s review. Thought you might find it interesting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think Jesse is that bright to put that together.

oh rly?

The Cook Site

Once Walter has his precious fortune back in his possession, it met its destiny of disappearing into one of Heisenberg's dreaded barrels, but its fate might not be as dark as Mike's or that poor kid with the dirt bike. Walter heads into the New Mexico desert to bury his money, pirate style, and he knows just the spot for it. As described in the making-of video, Walter buries the money in the same spot where he and Jesse originally cooked in the pilot episode, but that's not the only special thing about the burial site.

oh rly?

The Cook Site

Once Walter has his precious fortune back in his possession, it met its destiny of disappearing into one of Heisenberg's dreaded barrels, but its fate might not be as dark as Mike's or that poor kid with the dirt bike. Walter heads into the New Mexico desert to bury his money, pirate style, and he knows just the spot for it. As described in the making-of video, Walter buries the money in the same spot where he and Jesse originally cooked in the pilot episode, but that's not the only special thing about the burial site.

Well I don't see him figuring that out through the lotto ticket. Using common sense would lead him to the cook site. He would only go after the money to burn it probably.

Back