Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Walter, Jr would've walked out and saw Jesse throwing that stuff all over the floor.

Nah, I'm team Walt, all the way. I want him to get out of this scott free.

I do want to see Walt get away with it, but that's me thinking of S1 Walt. I'm talking about Car Wash Cashier Walt. The damage he's done in S4 and into 5A (and B) is crossing lines that you can't come back from. I have trouble having sympathy for the 'new' Walt. If it wasn't for Walt Jr. and Holly, I don't think I'd feel much for him. I see glimpses of his old self, but he's so deceptive, I can't even tell anymore what's true or not. Is there any of S1 Walt left. Has Heisenberg taken over completely?

I'm Team Jessie all the way. Love that character. I still like Walt, but how can you NOT love Jessie right now. :lol How poetic it would be for Jessie to 'exit the game' by taking Walter out it.

funny or die link? HMMM.... i was just about to say "aight, im outta this thread!"

Still wont click on it. I may still be out of this thread.

I read a rumor a few weeks back that "Saul" could have a spinoff show.
Ill see if I can find it.

I'd love that. :lol

tumblr_m1abvdYVse1qgn5z5o1_500.gif

I found it...

Of his Saul Goodman, Odenkirk said, “He’s from Chicago and thinks anyone west of there is easy to manipulate.” Gilligan also addressed the rumored prequel-spinoff featuring Goodman: “It’s my fervent wish for it to happen, and I’ve been working with [Breaking Bad writer] Peter Gould to try and figure out what a Saul series would entail. I really hope it happens. It’s for powers bigger than me to figure out."

tumblr_ms3p681sUe1r2yalfo1_400.gif

https://m.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/breaking-bads-last-tca-vince-594154

Back