Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From now on I'll keep my theories to myself :lol

I did however find this interesting.

breakingbad1-1.jpg

h-BREAKING-BAD-PHOTOS-628x314.jpg

How about this?

Walt, after whatever goes down, ends up pissed his entire empire was ruined, decides to take it out on every Meth user in the world, and chucks Ricin into his mix, which is made by Todd at this point... Eh? Eh? Eh?

Or is that not enough....:lol

I think Walt is done with Meth willingly, forced is another matter. Lydia might blackmail Walt since Todd's cooks are terrible.

Question about next weeks preview....

Spoiler Spoiler:

How about this?

Walt, after whatever goes down, ends up pissed his entire empire was ruined, decides to take it out on every Meth user in the world, and chucks Ricin into his mix, which is made by Todd at this point... Eh? Eh? Eh?

Or is that not enough....:lol

Damn that's nice actually.

i think skyler, the kid, baby, hank, marie will have a happy ending with lots of blood money...

while walt took his revenge against lydia before he die peacefully knowing he already reach his goal to provide money for his family before he die...

(seeing lydia in first 2 eps confirms my thinking that this will be the ultimate enemy for walt not hank)

the opening scene in ep1 also reveal that walt is not going to prison...

I hate the way Pork Pies look (Cranston pulls it off, but I shudder to think of all of the hipsters who are going to be wearing them thanks to Breaking Bad), but I think it'd be a badass piece of memorabilia to own.

Back