Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
\However, imagine the same person wearing the Fedora, a trench coat, and smoking a pipe. A little old fashioned, maybe, but I wouldn't get the same "douchey" vibe, if I were a layperson.:p

If a guy did that people will think he is probably cosplaying or something :lol:lol:lol:lol

I actually have a Fedora that was given to me as a present, but I never wear it in fear of being mocked.

I've wore it sometimes in October, not for Halloween but the days before.

One time I wore a suit with it and cars kept honking and yelling stuff when I was on the street. I had to take it off...

I actually have a Fedora that was given to me as a present, but I never wear it in fear of being mocked.

I've wore it sometimes in October, not for Halloween but the days before.

One time I wore a suit with it and cars kept honking and yelling stuff when I was on the street. I had to take it off...

Tell them to go **** themselves.:lecture

That's why you keep that bird flying high. Some folks might think that you're the ***hole, but the actual ***holes will know that you mean bid'ness.:lol

I've been wanting a hat collection for years now... don't know why but I love them, maybe it just feels good to hide behind a hat and sun glasses since I already get plenty of awkward stares just for being in a wheel chair. *shrugs*

breakingbadtrekanimation3.jpg

Animated version...

https://video.vulture.com/video/Breaking-Bad-Star-Trek-Scene-An#.UhZQgVgXrpY.t

I've been wanting a hat collection for years now... don't know why but I love them, maybe it just feels good to hide behind a hat and sun glasses since I already get plenty of awkward stares just for being in a wheel chair. *shrugs*

I like hats too. I have hats I can't ever wear, or only on halloween. And even on Halloween I always get the moron that gives me dirty looks, :lol

people are so stupid.

That's totally awesome! I see the bear, Hector's bell and the plane in there!

Edit: and the bumblebee chemical symbol, guns and gasmask. :lol

Can't believe I slept so long on this show. When I heard that this was the final season of Breaking Bad, my wife and I went on BB binge and watched all five seasons this last week, and finally got caught up on the first two episodes of this season. Wish I would have gotten into this series earlier, but I do like the fact that I could watch the next episode anytime I wanted with no wait. This waiting a week between episodes is killing me.

And I finally got caught up on this entire thread.

My predictions (purely speculation / conjecture, or what I'dlike to see happen): The Neo-Nazis / Aryan Brotherhood (and by proxy, Lydia) make their move on Walt, intending to eliminate him. Hank is confronting Walt again, and has the bad luck (good luck for Walt) to be there as they move in. Hank defends Walt / saves Walt's life and allows him to escape, proving that despite what he said to Walt ("F... family"), family does mean something to him, but gets killed in the process.

Walt purchases the M60 to exact revenge.

Can't believe I slept so long on this show. When I heard that this was the final season of Breaking Bad, my wife and I went on BB binge and watched all five seasons this last week, and finally got caught up on the first two episodes of this season. Wish I would have gotten into this series earlier, but I do like the fact that I could watch the next episode anytime I wanted with no wait. This waiting a week between episodes is killing me.

And I finally got caught up on this entire thread.

My predictions (purely speculation / conjecture, or what I'dlike to see happen): The Neo-Nazis / Aryan Brotherhood (and by proxy, Lydia) make their move on Walt, intending to eliminate him. Hank is confronting Walt again, and has the bad luck (good luck for Walt) to be there as they move in. Hank defends Walt / saves Walt's life and allows him to escape, proving that despite what he said to Walt ("F... family"), family does mean something to him, but gets killed in the process.

Walt purchases the M60 to exact revenge.

You know that's a nice prediction! That's a pretty good storyline there.

On a side note, I get to pick my Goorin Heisenberg up tomorrow :rock

Hearing rumors that Cranston is on board to play Luthor in the Supes v. Bats movie. ALmost... ALMOST... makes up for casting Affleck.

Affleck will do fine, Omar. This could only undo everything he's worked towards rebuilding over the past decade, so I doubt he'd really do it unless he had good reason for doing so.

Back