Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MASH. Any more dumb questions?
Damn, can't argue with that. It probably is the best finale of any show ever.

Main thing I was surprised by is I was expecting the chickens to come home to roost for Walt and for him to lose either Skyler or Walt Jr. When you think of all the innocent lives Walt is indirectly responsible for snuffing out, it's odd that he didn't have to pay that price himself (aside from Hank, who is not blood related). He got exposed and Walt Jr hates him for the moment, but other than that he got everything else he wanted.

I thought The Shield had a better series finale. BB was good...not great

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I don't think it didn't do anything wrong. I just expected something different, what that is I do not know.

Speaking of Lost

Spoiler Spoiler:

My wife and I thought that too :lol

Well it could be worse....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jack's death was perfect to me. He basically started begging for his life and, had no dignity in his final moments. A great contrast to how Hank went out, with pride and a refusal to yield.

Lol cut him off in mid sentence just like hank to.:lol

wv3bPdx.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol This is genius. pure ****ing genius.

'Breaking Bad': Vince Gilligan Shares 5 Alternate Endings - TheWrap
Ending #4 and #5 would have been too bleak, though their haters would have loved both those endings.

Honestly we had the best ending.

None of those would have been as good and fitting, and some of them would have been horrible.

Ending 5 sounds like not a good ending at all. I can't see Walt caring that much about Jesse and doing that to the guy, Walt was never like that, ever.
Ending 5 would not make sense

ending 3 also wouldnt really make sense

Yep, in comparison I am now even more glad that they went with the right ending.

You just can't please everybody. Gilligan wrapped this up nicely with no stone left unturned which personally is the end I wanted.

I just loved how Walt got the chance to be so unforgiving with Jack as he was with Hank.

The whole 'family' scene was so heartbreaking! I was welling up watching Walt stroke Holly and then watching Walt Jnr return home from school.

The ending was just perfect! The acknowledgement between Walt and Jesse was touching! I am glad they got a chance to draw a line in the sand and go out on decent terms. If Walt was going to die anywhere, it just had to be amongst what got him in this mess in the first place. He was happy though and seemed to pass on in peace :)

TVBizwire
Johnny Depp Sells Comedy to Fox Deadline
Actor Johnny Depp has teamed with Chris Miller and Phil Lord to sell a comedy project to Fox, which has given it a put pilot commitment, reports Deadline.com.
Called "Torched," the project is from "Blue Mountain State" co-creator and star Chris Romano, and tracks a fun-loving father who sometimes breaks the law but tries to give his son a good life, the story notes.The project stems from Miller and Lord's overall deal at 20th Century Fox TV, with Depp's Infinitum also producing. Miller, Lord and Depp all previously worked together on the film version of "21 Jump Street."

Sounds like a crappy combination of MitM and BrBa. :cuckoo:

You just can't please everybody. Gilligan wrapped this up nicely with no stone left unturned which personally is the end I wanted.

I just loved how Walt got the chance to be so unforgiving with Jack as he was with Hank.

The whole 'family' scene was so heartbreaking! I was welling up watching Walt stroke Holly and then watching Walt Jnr return home from school.

The ending was just perfect! The acknowledgement between Walt and Jesse was touching! I am glad they got a chance to draw a line in the sand and go out on decent terms. If Walt was going to die anywhere, it just had to be amongst what got him in this mess in the first place. He was happy though and seemed to pass on in peace :)
:goodpost:

Back