Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd bump this thread just because the show is f__king awesome. Only started watching season 1 a week ago, and already I've just finished season 3. The wait for season 4 is going to be excruciating!
:gah:

Thought I'd bump this thread just because the show is f__king awesome. Only started watching season 1 a week ago, and already I've just finished season 3. The wait for season 4 is going to be excruciating!

:lecture :lecture :goodpost:

Hell yea, just wait until you get to season 3. It rocks.

:lol

All seasons were great but S3 was indeed pretty amazing! was that the best season for you as well?

I was JUST having this conversion with someone else. I still think I like Season 1 the best so far but I definitely like Season 3 better than 2. The last two episodes of Season 3 were some of the best television ever.

I'd rate them, S1, S2, S3.......just thought S3 was a bit slow to start. But still f__king amazing nonetheless.

I just finished watching season 3 today. I started watching Breaking Bad shortly after the 2nd season had aired on TV then watched them again a 2nd time on bluray a couple of weeks ago before finally watching season 3.

A lot of very intense moments especially Hank's showdown with the cousins, I was sure he was a goner and of course the season finale.

"Your boss is going to need me"
"Why?" **click**
"63.. 53 Juan Tabo Apartment 6... Yeah"

Can't wait for season 4!

I just started watching this show and it is ****ing fantastic. I don't have AMC and got the first seasons of this and Mad Men on Blu-Ray from Netflix, I'm upset with myself for not subscribing to AMC sooner. Why can't all shows be this damn good?

I haven't read thru the thread yet, nor will I 'til I get caught up, but this show has a new fan! :rock

Last edited:
I just started watching this show and it is ****ing fantastic. I don't have AMC and got the first seasons this and Mad Med on Blu-Ray from Netflix, I'm upset with myself for not subscribing to AMC sooner. Why can't all shows be this damn good?

I haven't read thru the thread yet, nor will I 'til I get caught up, but this show has a new fan! :rock

:hi5::exactly: Best show on TV right now. As much as I am looking forward to Walking Dead, I think this will still be the best show on TV. I havent loved characters like Walt and Jessie for a very long time.

:hi5::exactly: Best show on TV right now. As much as I am looking forward to Walking Dead, I think this will still be the best show on TV. I havent loved characters like Walt and Jessie for a very long time.
Another reason why I need to get AMC!!

next episode... July 2011!

wtf?
Gives me plenty of time to catch up! :yess:

I just started watching this show and it is ****ing fantastic. I don't have AMC and got the first seasons of this and Mad Men on Blu-Ray from Netflix, I'm upset with myself for not subscribing to AMC sooner. Why can't all shows be this damn good?

Glad you like it ill!!!

Another reason why I need to get AMC!!

Gives me plenty of time to catch up! :yess:

AMC seems to be THE network to have right now. I havent gotten into Mad Men yet but Im sure I will everntually. And watching Breaking Bad on DVD or netflix is honestly the way to go. Like Battlestar Galactica, the show is better when you can watch 3, 4 episodes or a whole season in one sitting. That said, Im addicted and cant wait for them to come out so I suffer after each episode going "oh why cant it be next week already?"

This is pure suffering right now given the season finale from last season :gah:

I recently bought the first season as a "blind buy". Watched the first 2 episodes tonight and WOW!! I really like it. AMC is turning into the next HBO! Mad Men, Walking Dead, The Killing, and now I have discovered Breaking Bad!!

I am excited that I will have 3 seasons to watch. Hopefully, I will watch them before the season 4 premier in July.

Season 3 is EASILY the best season of television I've seen in quite some time. It builds on what season's 1 & 2 establish, and just goes for it.... everything is top notch from beginning to climactic end. And the possibilities for Season 4 are sooo ripe! Can't wait for July! Enjoy the journey!

Back