• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW Hot Toys for Sale! (More info/deals when you DM)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a bunch of new in stock product such as Endgame Thanos, Black Panther, Doctor Strange IW, etc.

Hello sir. I just ordered an Endgame Thanos off your site. Best price I've seen for it including what the comic book shop i go would sell it for. And they havent even gotten it yet. Thank you!

Will you be expecting the Deluxe Captain Marvel in soon?

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry, Thor, Life-Size Infinity Gauntlet, ETC.

Hi! I was just wondering if your spiderman advanced suit was still available in misb condition and what currency you are using. Feel free to get back to me any time as I am willing to make a purchase. I live in Australia by the way.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry, Thor, Life-Size Infinity Gauntlet, ETC.

Hi! I was just wondering if your spiderman advanced suit was still available in misb condition and what currency you are using. Feel free to get back to me any time as I am willing to make a purchase. I live in Australia by the way.

Yep, like Username said, OP hasn't posted in a while. The figure is probably long gone and that was before the price on that particular figure spiked anyway.

Best of luck with your search.

Back