Brainiac's Gallery - Photography Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers Down: 004 Hawkeye

DSC_0321-2.jpg

Alex, late to your party, but congrats to you on being featured! You clearly deserve it. Outstanding photos and I look forward to more :hi5:

These are incredible! Really loving the Avenger's Down series but your other photo's aren't any slouches by any means! Maul on Endor :clap

Keep up the incredible photos man! Seeing how life-like and fun these figures can be is honestly my favorite part of the hobby.

These are incredible! Really loving the Avenger's Down series but your other photo's aren't any slouches by any means! Maul on Endor :clap

Keep up the incredible photos man! Seeing how life-like and fun these figures can be is honestly my favorite part of the hobby.
Thanks SoGS :hi5: The Avengers down series is definitely my favorite to shoot, I'm working on series 2 now and I'll be doing a Justice League down and an Imperial/Rebel down series too :) I'm really proud of the Maul on Endor shot, if you could see the behind the scenes shot for that you'd laugh :lol

It's a great part of the hobby for sure, I'm glad we share that admiration :duff
Great photos, Brainiac! Excellent work. :clap :duff
Thanks man :hi5: I really appreciate that, you should try photography you've got an eye for creativity when it comes to figures and what they representat, that could translate well to photos :)
Great stuff here Alex! Congrats on the Ecxlu feature!
Thanks so much :woo I really admire your photos, they inspire me :)
:exactly:

also thanks for making me aware of the Ecxlu website, lots of good stuff there.
:hi5:

Exclu are awesome :woo

Back