bplus73's collection (updates on page 21)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bplus73's collection

My terminator collection video
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm50ydtLSw0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm50ydtLSw0[/ame]

Found Lincoln Burrows clothes at the flea market today. So I kit bashed the Prison Break Duo.
579760_3729013315452_1579533305_32818267_2055861151_n.jpg

Found a set of unpainted recast headsculpt and weapons for Blade 2 in a local toys shop. My friend helped me to paint them and I customized the coat, vest and pants. Not screen accurate though.
014406q6cgqhcosmoayya5.jpg

For some reason, I do like your V. I wish I knew where to get this old DC Direct stuff. The Neca one looks like painted dogcrap compared to this :slap

Also, great work on the custom Gordon and the custom John Preston. Quite impressive. I see we have a similar taste when it comes to movies :hi5:

Great Score on Blade; Bplus, is that Mortimer over his right shoulder?

Yes, he is Col. Douglas Mortimer in A Few Dollar More. Will post his pics later when he is completed.

Congrats my friend ;)

Thanks my friend

Cool updates mate. Congrats
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks mate.

For some reason, I do like your V. I wish I knew where to get this old DC Direct stuff. The Neca one looks like painted dogcrap compared to this :slap

Also, great work on the custom Gordon and the custom John Preston. Quite impressive. I see we have a similar taste when it comes to movies :hi5:

Mine actually customized from Neca. Yah, the original neca is not good, so I modified it with real clothes, cape, and TT body.
I love equilibrium very much.

Mine actually customized from Neca. Yah, the original neca is not good, so I modified it with real clothes, cape, and TT body.
I love equilibrium very much.

Woah. Even more impressive :woo
Now I want one for myself :rotfl

Just truly AMAZING, all the figures standing together in the same "theme" so freaking cool!

Sabretooth
232930rrllr68ylpr7ll6l.jpg

For A Few Dollar More
232929skw3ww9wawj57cka.jpg

Stephen Chow for Shaolin Soccer, God of Cookery, Kung Fu Hustle
232931t4xpnks33q4qgc4k.jpg

Back