Boys from the Dwarf!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.FeelGood

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the impending return of Red Dwarf to our screens (season 10 folks, who would have thunk it?) I have a couple of questions for all the Dwarfer's out there!

What is your favorite Episode?

What is your favorite Space Corps Directive?

Who is your favorite character?

AND....

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING MAKING AN AMERICAN VERSION OF THE SHOW!?

Not here to cause a fuss, i just seriously want to know peoples opinions on it....

:stick

Doc

What is your favorite Episode?
What kind of question is that smegger!? All of them! (Well, before nano's rebuilt the dwarf and everybody on it)

Looking forward to the new series. They better had of re-added a laughter track though. I felt it was lacking during Back To Earth

I didn't care for Back to Earth, so I'll be cautiously optimistic about this new series.

It's been ages since I've actually watched any episodes. Think I'll dust off the old dvds and have a Dwarf-a-thon this weekend. Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

5f92fe59-e791-9591.jpg
5f92fe59-e7a6-ddfe.jpg
5f92fe59-e7c3-7624.jpg

I am a huge fan! Been working on these for a while now. Hope to have them back from the painters in a couple of weeks!
Looking forward to the new season, I also didnt much like Back to Earth.
Oh and I guess the first 4 seasons are all my faves!

Last edited:
Nice work on Listy's outfit. I didn't know there were any Red Dwarf sculpts out there.

Nice too see some fellow Dwarfers, yeah the live audiance is back and just the four dwarfers back on the Dwarf, the new Red dwarf model looks superb everyone is saying this is going to be like it was in series 1 to 6.

"Back to Earth" was proof that some series should just remain a fond memory from yesteryear.

Back