Boxed or Unboxed: That is the Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keep your figures boxed or unboxed?

• Total voters
Unbox 'em, play and display. :rock

I don't know how some people can spend crazy sums on figures only to keep them boxed and then displayed in plastic captivity. To me that would be akin to getting your presents on Christmas morning and just running up to your room and displaying the gifts wrapped without ever opening them. :dunno

The only people I do understand who keep them boxed are flippers who know they'll be selling the item in the near future to try and make a profit. :pfft:

Sorry for the necropost, but I saw this elsewhere on the boards and had to post it here.

https://www.atom.com/funny_videos/figure_club/

I missed this thread the first time around.

I open everything. I used to be a MIB collector, but those days are long gone. I love opening my dollies and playing with them.

And I'm kind of surprised Lonnie doesn't open his figures.

I keep all my hot toys boxed! I would keep it boxed and then sit for years untill I decided it not all that and sell them. The reason is once I opened them its hard for me to let go. So if they aren't opened I'm not so attached. Easier to sell that way. I have a lot stored away as soon as I buy them. P.S.( also my wife will kill me if she knows I have that many figures she thinks I only have three. :)

I still have my robocop brand new never opened, still waiting for that special day to open him. It's been many long years , I still remember like yesterday, he was my first hot toys figure. I have 46 now and counting. Maybe I will open him this year, maybe.

I keep all my hot toys boxed! I would keep it boxed and then sit for years untill I decided it not all that and sell them. The reason is once I opened them its hard for me to let go. So if they aren't opened I'm not so attached. Easier to sell that way.

Baffling. :confused:

Are you just buying them to sell?

Back