Boxed Images: Ripley, Robo 3, Ancient Pred, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input. Which of the predators would you guys recommend. I'm leaning towards Scar - or waiting for this Ancient one.

I've got Scar and Celtic, so I feel I can relax fro a while.
But I would recommend one of the exclusives, either the SST or the Japanes exclusive, they just look very tough, and the impaled Alien head is just amazing.

So what does the "soft bust version" mean on Ripley? Is the chest rubbery on some figures and hard plastic on others?

galactiboy said:
So what does the "soft bust version" mean on Ripley? Is the chest rubbery on some figures and hard plastic on others?

Same HT body as Vas... and the upper torso is softer. HT doesn't have much variety in female bodies.

galactiboy said:
I think it's like the Obitsu bodies, they seem to have copied their design. The upper and lower torso are covered in one piece of rubber to hide the joints, they also didn't mold the breasts as hard plastic underneath so they're more squishy.
At least that's what I presume since I don't own a single HT female bod.

I have the Scar Pred
Out of the 4 current ones out he was the best of the lot
I too am hoping for an OG Pred
but to get back on target I ordered Ripley because of the powerloader soon to be coming out

Back