Boxed Images: Ripley, Robo 3, Ancient Pred, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome, fellow Freaks!! :)

After seeing Hudson, I'm considering re-ordering him. It just looks too cool. A pain in rear to assemble, I'll bet, but uber-cool nevertheless! :)

Hudson is a must have, just for the fact he comes with all that cool gear that hicks does, minus the shotty.

nash said:
Hudson is a must have, just for the fact he comes with all that cool gear that hicks does, minus the shotty.

That's why I'm really considering Hudson. I don't care that it's not a very good Bill Paxton likeness. I just want the armor and gear!!! :)

I can't wait for my Ancient Pred, I'm actually considering going after all the rest of them now. Ancient will be my first but I think it won't be my last. Also, I ordered the ALIENS - Alien Warrior from TF now I'm seriously considering getting at least Ripley to go with it...

Really wish Ripleys paint job was as good as the original proto shots. I want it, but don't want to spend extra cash on getting her painted. I guess you gotta spend money to get the goods though sometimes.

Jedi_Mike said:
I can't wait for my Ancient Pred, I'm actually considering going after all the rest of them now. Ancient will be my first but I think it won't be my last. Also, I ordered the ALIENS - Alien Warrior from TF now I'm seriously considering getting at least Ripley to go with it...
That's like $800 in predators! good luck Mike coz once you put that ancient together, youre going to be hooked for sure :horror

Those were some great looking pics! I just wish Hudson looked more like Chet...err...I mean Bill Paxton. I want to see his face and say, "That's it, game over man, game over!!" :D

Jedi_Mike said:
...I'm seriously considering getting at least Ripley to go with it...

That's what I did!

I think I'm hooked on Hot Toys now, I ordered Ripley, Aliens Warrior and T2 Endoskeleton. I am now on the hunt for a Hicks & Vasquez and will probably order some of the AVP Aliens and Predators. Hot Toys rules!! :rock

i so wish I could afford to get this line..... I want a Ripley (to resculpt) and a power loader *snif*

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Pay for it with your commissioned repaints and resculpts!! ;)

lol those are paying back the costs of all the resin and silicone I went through when I was learning how to do all this, lol. If there's anything left it's either paying bills or going towards the wedding fund.........

nice thought though.. do sculpts and repaints and buy more toys with it. I wish :lol

hunky_artist said:
lol those are paying back the costs of all the resin and silicone I went through when I was learning how to do all this, lol. If there's anything left it's either paying bills or going towards the wedding fund.........

nice thought though.. do sculpts and repaints and buy more toys with it. I wish :lol

Simple. Just be like a government, up the price, and call it a Maintenance Tax...as in "c'mon, help me maintain this collecting sickness!!!!"

I just noticed. The head Hudson has (which looks like Hicks) actually was on the early photos of the Hicks figure.

Ripley looks awesome! Can't wait to get her!!!

Others look great too!!! Might just have to consider that Robocop!!!

That Ancient Predator looks awesome. Are you guys pretty happy with the HT Predator figs? I'm thinking about getting one.

And Hudson looks like Hicks.

tinister said:
That Ancient Predator looks awesome. Are you guys pretty happy with the HT Predator figs? I'm thinking about getting one.

And Hudson looks like Hicks.

Dude HT Predator figures (any of them) are definitely awesome and impressive in person. You have to remember the thing is 14" tall with full armor!! One of the best figures made to date.

Cant wait to get the Japanese Pred in, but ,ugh, I'm not really looking forward to putting another Pred together.

tinster said:

They are beyond what pix can show you. I highly recommend them to any Pred fan.

Be warned though, once you get one you are gonna want 2, then 3, and so on.

Back