** Box Reviews: ACI Toys 1/6 Aragorn Lord of the Rings *updating **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only had the license for a short time, and only had it for the two figures they produced (Ringwraith and Aragorn). Asmus has the longer, more complete license.

oh well, we are not stopping , we are waiting. it's just a matter of time to come back for this series if the market want us to do so!
thanks

Such a great figure - why is ACI stopping their LotR line?

This is what we can say now, but it would be totally different in 1 or 2 years time, who knows?!

They only had the license for a short time, and only had it for the two figures they produced (Ringwraith and Aragorn). Asmus has the longer, more complete license.

Anybody knows when this piece is shipping to Canada? I have it preordered and have no idea when it,s coming out here.

I dunno, but I think licensing is a new game for everyone. It's almost like companies only have time to get the license for their first product and have no time to make the rest of the line within that period when it expires and needs to be renewed. Now that these high end products require more attention/feedback it's prolly very difficult to release enough of a line to make it worthwhile. Better to plan more for next time.

Kinda what Hot Toys did (almost accidentally) with Star Wars in their own time behind the scenes without the deadline or fan pressure. Since EBS Luke, HT were prolly trying out random ideas in SW, and now that they finally got the license, have suddenly released the line much faster than all their other stuff. Marvel and Disney are also realising how big they are and shifting their game to accommodate so releases are timed better...

Goodluck ACI.

This is what we can say now, but it would be totally different in 1 or 2 years time, who knows?!

That's interesting news. Would be cool to see a Legolas & Gimli given the amazing ACI touch (hint, hint), that would complete the three coolest characters from the LOTR trilogy in my book.

Well, I did get told by ACI they hope they'll get it back, and that the figures are in the hands of Peter Jackson so let's hope!

Thank you!

I dunno, but I think licensing is a new game for everyone. It's almost like companies only have time to get the license for their first product and have no time to make the rest of the line within that period when it expires and needs to be renewed. Now that these high end products require more attention/feedback it's prolly very difficult to release enough of a line to make it worthwhile. Better to plan more for next time.

Kinda what Hot Toys did (almost accidentally) with Star Wars in their own time behind the scenes without the deadline or fan pressure. Since EBS Luke, HT were prolly trying out random ideas in SW, and now that they finally got the license, have suddenly released the line much faster than all their other stuff. Marvel and Disney are also realising how big they are and shifting their game to accommodate so releases are timed better...

Goodluck ACI.

We need you guys back on the licensing wagon asap, please. This figure line you brought in is amazing. The wait to see you guys back on this line will be unbearable...

Thank you ACI...!

We need you guys back on the licensing wagon asap, please. This figure line you brought in is amazing. The wait to see you guys back on this line will be unbearable...

Thank you ACI...!

:goodpost::lecture:impatient:
Totally agree!!!!
It would be cool to see some major female characters and some prominent ones in armors.

Back