Bowen Winter Soldier and Koto Classic Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoods77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey,
I am wanting to get these two statues, but am wondering about scale. Are these around the same scale? Could some please post side by side comparisson pics?

cheers.

This combo will work for you with no problem. Koto Cap will be larger because he is 1/6 scale. Winter Soldier is 1/7 scale. Cap is larger than Bucky/Winter Soldier in the comics. These 2 pieces will fit together nicely. The difference in scale between the 2 is hardly noticeable.

Not the best angle to compare the statues, but here is my Cap shelf...they fit in really well!

DSC02153.jpg

Awesome, thanks guys, my mind is made up , going to get these two and display them together.

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you picking them up for? I got them about a year and a half ago when Koto had a big sale on these for $75 each!

The only negative I can think of on the Winter Soldier is his face sculpt. The hair was done horribly and the face doesn't really look like him. It does come with a COH (short hair / long hair). Other than that negative, I like 'em! When displayed together the base forms a Cap shield. Here's a pic of them back to back, sorry Wolverine jumped in the way looking to kick some Hydra a$$!

DSC01725-1.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you picking them up for? I got them about a year and a half ago when Koto had a big sale on these for $75 each!

The only negative I can think of on the Winter Soldier is his face sculpt. The hair was done horribly and the face doesn't really look like him. It does come with a COH (short hair / long hair). Other than that negative, I like 'em! When displayed together the base forms a Cap shield. Here's a pic of them back to back, sorry Wolverine jumped in the way looking to kick some Hydra a$$!

DSC01725-1.jpg

HB, he's looking to pick up the BD Winter Soldier, not the Koto WS. The BD WS doesn't come with a COH. He wanted to pair up the BD WS with the Koto Cap. That's was why he asked about the scale. He wanted to make sure they would look good together.

HB, he's looking to pick up the BD Winter Soldier, not the Koto WS. The BD WS doesn't come with a COH. He wanted to pair up the BD WS with the Koto Cap. That's was why he asked about the scale. He wanted to make sure they would look good together.

Whoops! Lol! Got all caught up seeing WS, Cap and Koto in the title and didn't realize that...my mistake! :banghead

No big deal at all. I just didn't want stoods to think there was a COH for the BD WS when there isn't. He doesn't own the piece so I just wanted to avoid any possible confusion.

Bowen and Koto fine art stuff are roughly the same scale, and display great together as everyone has said. Both lines scale seems to vary a bit from piece to piece, but are generally 1/7.

1/6 stuff would be something more along the lines of the older Hard Hero suff. Put those next to Bowen or Koto and you'll see the difference.

It's hard to say on how Classic Cap will look next to BD Winter Soldier because he's not been released yet, but I'm sure they'll go great together :peace

Thanks filip for keeping me from getting confused, i really appreciate it and to all who posted on this thread, there are some really cool ppl on this forum.

BTW getting BD WS on ebay for $200 MIB.

Thanks filip for keeping me from getting confused, i really appreciate it and to all who posted on this thread, there are some really cool ppl on this forum.

BTW getting BD WS on ebay for $200 MIB.

:cuckoo: My fault for twisting things up...I think you'll find that Koto and Bowen statues go great together. I have almost a 50/50 split between Koto and BD statues and they are all fitting in size next to each other. Congrats on the WS pick up! I still need that one....

:cuckoo: My fault for twisting things up...I think you'll find that Koto and Bowen statues go great together. I have almost a 50/50 split between Koto and BD statues and they are all fitting in size next to each other. Congrats on the WS pick up! I still need that one....

Don't sweat it buddy :). BTW where did you get the Koto Danger Room Wolverine, I desperate to get it.

Don't sweat it buddy :). BTW where did you get the Koto Danger Room Wolverine, I desperate to get it.

Got it when it first came out from Urban-Collector. It's my favorite representation of Wolverine. Prob only place you'll find it now is eBay...for a GREAT price! Lol!

Back