Bowen statues ordered through Sideshow...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you order Bowen statues through Sideshow?

• I live outside the US

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Customer service and return policies through Sideshow

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Cancellation is easier should I change my mind....

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Sideshow's Website and online capabilites are better

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (please explain)....

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I order directly from Bowen

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
:rotfl

You should order through Joe aka mista305. Better prices than Sideshow and he doesn't charge until the item ships.:chew
Thanks for the recommendation but if I buy outside of direct websites like SSC/CS Moore or Aspen I only really deal with Mike from Razor's Edge as an etailer, been dealing with him for years :rock.
Best in the Business in my book :rock
x :wave

Thanks for the recommendation but if I buy outside of direct websites like SSC/CS Moore or Aspen I only really deal with Mike from Razor's Edge as an etailer, been dealing with him for years :rock.
Best in the Business in my book :rock
x :wave

:lecture I've been using Razor's Edge just for the past 6 months or so and use them for my non-exclusive needs. Picked up BD Planet Hulk from them for $250 + shipping. :rock Since I live one state over from them, I save money on shipping as well.

I order through diamond and get a 35% discount

Who is Diamond? The best discount that I have found is Alterego, however, eBay is still FAR cheaper to buy Bowen. Most of the newer Bowen that I have bought over the last four months I have gotten at roughly 40% off or so.

Back