Bowen Real Bronze Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOOW. These 3 statues (and busts) are worth more than 99% of SideshowFreaks (members) entire collections.

I hope you don't mind, I'm using this pic as wallpaper for my computer.

BowenCaptainAmericaBronze2911028.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in awe.....

Thanks Bodie.

WOOOOOW. These 3 statues (and busts) are worth more than 99% of SideshowFreaks (members) entire collections.

I hope you don't mind, I'm using this pic as wallpaper for my computer.

Hey, thanks Bezz, and no, go right ahead with the wallpaper. In fact, if you need a higher res pic, pm me your e-mail address, and I can send you a link to pic up the larger res pic

er...what I meant was what's the ballpark price for each figure?

Remy, it depends on many factors: condition, do original boxes come with it, the original COAs, does a matching number alter ego bust come with it, or a mismatched alter ego bust, or no alter ego bust at all. It also depends on the time of selling etc. Honestly, I have seen these go from $4000 to $12 000. The highest one I saw go on ebay a couple of years back was the Spidey for $12 000, but I have heard (not seen or can prove) that the Cap has gone $14 G.

These are amazing.

If Bowen made a bronze of his Modern Cap I would sell every piece I own to get it.

Bowen's Bronze:

Captain America, Hulk, Spidey with respective busts.

Death Dealer Bronze

Darth Vader Bronze

Boba Fett Bronze

Rancor Bronze

Grendel Bronze

Batman Bronze

Sandman Bronze

Those are the main ones I know he did.

Dennis

These are amazing.

If Bowen made a bronze of his Modern Cap I would sell every piece I own to get it.

It would be a beauty ...

Bowen's Bronze:

Captain America, Hulk, Spidey with respective busts.

Death Dealer Bronze

Darth Vader Bronze

Boba Fett Bronze

Rancor Bronze

Grendel Bronze

Batman Bronze

Sandman Bronze

Those are the main ones I know he did.

Dennis

Sandman Bronze and Death Dealer Bronze? Does anyone have pics of these?

Also, did Bowen make a Conan Bronze? I know Hard Hero did.

Now is the time to buy if you have any luck finding one.
I'm searching for a Hulk myself...passed on the Bronze Cap about a month ago...everyone makes mistakes once in a while :rolleyes:

Sadly I will never own one of these, but these look great. Since Sideshow are doing the Star Wars bronzes, maybe they'll bronze some of the Marvel characters down the line.

Sadly I will never own one of these, but these look great. Since Sideshow are doing the Star Wars bronzes, maybe they'll bronze some of the Marvel characters down the line.

aces888, I am betting they will do Marvel bronzes, and sooner than we think. Questios are, how good will they be, will they all be the same scale to "fit" each other on display, and will they be colored and detailed like the Bowen Hulk and Bowen Spidey bronzes.

I didn't like how they did the bronze on the Vader. On the other hand, Boba looked great. I wouldn't mind if they did either the bronze or colored one because I would like to own at least a Spidey one.

Back