Bowen Needs an Overhaul!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're bad enough that someone on Statue Marvels blamed us for the hacking. :lol

You are correct and that was me.

Here is my quote:

I have a feeling it's a SideshowFreak (SideshowCollectors.com) fan boy. It certaintly wouldn't suprise me.

I'd bet on it.

and:

I know it is absurd to accuse anyone...but those dudes seriously dislike Bowen Designs.

We're bad enough that someone on Statue Marvels blamed us for the hacking. :lol

You are correct and that was me.

Here is my quote:

I have a feeling it's a SideshowFreak (SideshowCollectors.com) fan boy. It certaintly wouldn't suprise me.

I'd bet on it.

and:

I know it is absurd to accuse anyone...but those dudes seriously dislike Bowen Designs.

more fans :banana:banana

Some of the stuff you guys say (about Bowen Designs) is correct and actually holds water. but Most of the time you're hating just to hate. Like Randy Bowen came to your homes and stole all your statues and figures.

Some of the stuff you guys say (about Bowen Designs) is correct and actually holds water. but Most of the time you're hating just to hate. Like Randy Bowen came to your homes and stole all your statues and figures.

While I agree that some may appear to "hate just to hate", there are actually many others who have justifiable issues with BD. These issues didn't suddenly appear overnight for no reason at all. One can't assume to know or minimize all of the events which have contributed to the negativity some people feel for BD. However, even with all the slime that's been hurled at BD over the years for whatever reason, I'd still be surprised to learn that a reg would stoop as low to crash the company's website.

Last edited:
Update: The hackers posted a picture of the hardware that was required to crack Bowen's site!

Timeline_0878_ABC80_1.jpg

Back