Statue Bowen Jean Grey Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elendil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bowen is releasing a new "First Class" version of Jean Grey! Pre-Order link below.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901829#!prettyPhoto

Anyone else getting her? She looks great. Love the costume!

901829_press01-001.jpg

On the 2nd 1st page of the link that Ink posted, there is a sneak peek of a WIP Human Beast figure! Looks pretty cool actually!

They all look too mature. They were 14-18 in these costumes.

Well, that does it... I am soooooo in for the classic X-men team.

Can't wait to see Cyclops like this.

ya but read the original comics, they dont look 14-18 at all. Beast looks like hes a 40 year old man :) LoL :rotflThey all kind of look 30-40 years old in the comics. Only IceMan seems to be younger and he mentions that he is.

here are scenes from xmen #1. they dont look like teens at all...look at Beast on the left in pic#2. he looks soooo old!!!!!!!!!! LOL :)

marvel-girl-and-x-men.jpg

the-xmen.jpg

Well I have read them. And you are correct, but I mean moreso the bodies than the faces. Faces change from artist to artist anyway, just like Wolverine's height.

But they were drawn as in shape teens, with less muscle definition than in the statues. Now that I think about it, that might be due to the artistic style and looser clothes rather than an actual conscious decision to make them look like in shape teens and not super hero body builders yet.

UncannyX-Men027.jpg

But this teen Iceman is still too ripped. The guy above definitely isn't there yet. That's more what I meant.
Bowen-Designs-Iceman-Statue-02-M.jpg

Then again, I can definitely see a difference in these two. The face, the arms and the torso have all been slightly altered. It's just the Iceman that looks too mature.

Overall they do look good.

Bowen_Cyclops_Classics_Statue_2.jpg
645___Source.jpg

Back