Bowen Ghost Rider or SS Ghost Rider on Throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same... didnt bowen make a version on his cycle? No ghost rider with out his cycle is like having a captain America with no shield or Iron man with no armor.

I'm not sure. I know I saw a GR bust with him on his cycle. Not sure if it was made by Bowen.

Ghost_Rider-movie-bust.jpg

Bowen previously made 2 full size GR statues on his motorcycle (one was a "black chrome" variant). The scale was a bit smaller than normal, but the statues are nice.

Aside from the throne one I like all of these, and I dont have a Ghost Rider...hmm...

I think the crown on the SS one ruins his iconic look. I think it would look much better with just the bare skull.

I think the crown on the SS one ruins his iconic look. I think it would look much better with just the bare skull.

That and the scale of the throne piece, even if you didn't want the crown you could go bare and it would look better if it was much large in scale and had more detail in the throne.

if your choosing from just the two listed, then definately go for the standing version. the throne piece just looks off to me.

but other than that try looking for the original ssc pieces they both look great also..

the more i look at the ssc versions the more i like them, though i'm not the biggest GR fan i think the LSB is one of the best ssc has made especially with the light up feature and these two com/maq's would look awesome flanking the lsb.

question do either of the ssc versions have a light up feature?

Back