• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bowen Electro Statue and Bowen Retro Green Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Bruce Lee 1/4 Scale Statue , Bowen Electro Statue

which Bruce statue? where he's flexing the traps or about to kick?

which Bruce statue? where he's flexing the traps or about to kick?

kick ...

bruce-lee-enterbay-2.jpg

Enterbay BL is Pending Payment ..

Electro 160.00 Shipped

Bruce Lee SOLD !

Electro Still Available 160.00 Shipped in The US

DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6483.jpg

Bruce Lee SOLD !

Electro Still Available 160.00 Shipped in The US

DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6483.jpg

Bowen Retro Hulk 200.00 shipped in the US
2 issues with this piece . one of the girders is broke clean and a chip at the ball of his foot which can't be seen unless you lift it off the base. this what happens the the wifey handles collectibles she could care less about. ill dig him out and post pics if anyone is interested

2 issues with this piece . one of the girders is broke clean and a chip at the ball of his foot which can't be seen unless you lift it off the base. this what happens when the the wifey handles collectibles she could care less about.i believe both are an easy fix. ill dig him out and post pics if anyone is interested.

Electro # 79 -160.00 Shipped Never displayed . this is really a sharp statue
DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6483.jpg

i accept Paypal . prefer it as gift or add 4% for fees. i will accept MO or Checks but will have to clear first

Bumpity Bump

bumperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 issues with this piece . one of the girders is broke clean and a chip at the ball of his foot which can't be seen unless you lift it off the base. this what happens when the the wifey handles collectibles she could care less about.i believe both are an easy fix. ill dig him out and post pics if anyone is interested.

Electro # 79 - 175.00 Shipped Never displayed . this is really a sharp statue
DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6483.jpg

i accept Paypal . prefer it as gift or add 4% for fees. i will accept MO or Checks but will have to clear first

Bumpity Bump

ELECTRO 150.00 Shipped in the US

Back