• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Makkari1's Statue Sell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makkari1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where politicians legally steal & waste your money
Makkari1’s Statue Sell

With a heavy heart I will have to part with some of my prize possessions in an effort for some much needed funds beyond my control. My collection has been sitting in my basement boxed up and un-displayed. I have some Sideshow, Bowen and Hard Hero pieces to part with. I will be selling some pieces as sets for a discount or separately with no discount. I will only accept payment through Paypal for your & my security either directly or as a gift (for further discounts). I will ship anywhere in the US or Canada and buyers will pay for shipping. I will insure each piece per your request please note that this will increase the cost of the item. Best offers are accepted if reasonable so without further delay pm your request, Makk.

Sideshow:
1.) Premium Format Original Green Hulk- $2,500 obo
2.) Iron Man Comiquette (Football Pose) -$800 obo
3.) Namor The Sub-Mariner Comiquette Exclusive obo
I am selling this with the Hard Hero Namor as a set for
$400 separately is as follows.
Sideshow Namor- $350
Hard Hero Namor- $200

Bowen Designs FS:
1.) Bowen Odin sold with Eaglemoss Odin- $350(together)
Separately:
Bowen Odin $300
Eaglemoss Odin $100 with the Comic

2.) Juggernuaut & Chrome Colossus FS $900 (together)
Separately:
Juggernaut: $450
Chrome Colossus $700

3.) Museum Galactus, Action Silver Surfer and Terrax MB (together) $650
Separately:
Galactus: $300

Silver Surfer: $450
Terrax mb: $ 50

Re: Makkari1's Statue Sale (7 day price reduction)

Since I don't have any takers I will be putting these on Evil Bay in the next week or so at the higher prices. I will for the next 7 days however reduce these prices for board members. FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS ONLY

Bowen Designs FS
:
1.) Bowen Odin sold with Eaglemoss Odin- was $350 (as a set) now $300 (as a set)
Separately:
Bowen Odin was $300 now $275
Eaglemoss Odin was $100 now $75 with the Comic (this is a real gem the piece is made of painted metal real heavy)

2.) Juggernuaut & Chrome Colossus FS was $900 now $800 (together $200 dollar savings as a set)
Separately:
Juggernaut: was $450 now $400
Chrome Colossus was $700 now $600

3.) Museum Galactus, Action Silver Surfer and Terrax MB (as a set) was $650 now $600
Separately:
Galactus: was $300 now $275

Silver Surfer: was $450 now $425
Terrax mb: was $50 now $35

Back