Boromir's cloak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some, but it's slow goings as I don't have a sewing machine up here at school. Over break I spent most of the time preparing the metal clasps for use on the cloak. Yet hope remains; at least it's still moving forward. :cool:

I think people just wanna see WIP pics Cap'n (myself included). I am really curious to see your choice of material. (son, you need to buy a camera. Even if its disposable. Camera is a NECESSITY in out hobby).

I think he wants it to be a surprise. I understand. I wouldn't like to give away a secret until I was the first to finish something either.

Having decided that Boromir will be my first purchase from the LOTR line, I am looking forward to what you have done.
Aragorn is a 2nd unless Gandalf arrives before I buy him.

Can't wait to see what the final looks like.

Alright, if everything goes according to plan I should have a cloak ready by the beginning of next week. I just have a few finishing touches to make and we should be golden.

Alright, if everything goes according to plan I should have a cloak ready by the beginning of next week. I just have a few finishing touches to make and we should be golden.

Then you'll have to make one for each of us. ;)

You mean this one? :D

064.jpg

071.jpg

073.jpg

:lol Thanks! I can't take the time to make any more until summer rolls around; I've got too much to do with school right now. It took almost a month to finish this one with all my classes going on; even when I have free time this isn't an easy custom. When I do have the time though I'll let you all know.

:lol Man I hope I don't have too much demand for these; they're a pain to make! But I'll crank them out as long as I have enough fabric. For now though I still have 3 more finals to take care of. May the valar protect me! :monkey2

Back