Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Durden

After seeing that i am gutted i didnt get the sculpt now! John thats just amazing! Every paint up so far i have seen has made this likeness look terrible imo. However this paint proves the eyes are just fine and the likeness is spot on

Amazing amazing job! One lucky guy that has that coming!!!

I agree mate, it blows my one out the water, Its beautiful :)

Thanks guys. I can't go by anyone else's paint up because to tell the truth I haven't seen any, but the eye size seems not too bad to me. The symmetry of the eyes is off a tad though. It's as if one is pointed to one side, but overall I think it's a good sculpt.

Thanks guys. I can't go by anyone else's paint up because to tell the truth I haven't seen any, but the eye size seems not too bad to me. The symmetry of the eyes is off a tad though. It's as if one is pointed to one side, but overall I think it's a good sculpt.

Yeah I agree his left eye is the one with the problem, but the sculpt is very good though :)

PM sent, John.

I think your paint up is by far the best anyone has painted this sculpt. I hope you can still fit in one more.
:peace

If not, then manji, I could prolly sell you mine (provided that Greg hasnt sold his to you first). Since I'd rather not have this sculpt at all if left unpainted.

Gorgeous work John, ive got one of these on the paint table myself :)

please make a thread once you are done with it. I CANT wait to see your paint up on these.

As you, Josh and John are the only painter so far that I think can do these sculpts justice :lecture

Ive seen Josh and John's, yours is the finale :yess:

please make a thread once you are done with it. I CANT wait to see your paint up on these.

As you, Josh and John are the only painter so far that I think can do these sculpts justice :lecture

Ive seen Josh and John's, yours is the finale :yess:

I think your going to be dissapointed. The sculpt is just off.

Boot can you post some pics of the eyes up close so we can see the details. You kinda hid the eyes with the lighting?

I think your going to be dissapointed. The sculpt is just off.

Boot can you post some pics of the eyes up close so we can see the details. You kinda hid the eyes with the lighting?

You have one of these sculpts in hand? Silly me of course you do.:)
I don't think I've hid anything with "lighting" I've mentioned in an earlier post that the eyes have a symmetry issue.
BTW I know;):)

I hope you get to paint a really good Paul Newman sculpt one day, the eyes would really suit your style - Daniel Craig too.

Really nice skin tones on that Tyler.

Re: Another Durden

:thud::thud: He looks so real. You do it better and better in each work. This is a fantastic paint, perfect skin tone like the real life. Bravo!!:clap:clap

Been painting a bunch of these lately. A real nice sculpt by Daniel.
387026879.jpg

Back