Bond 25 - November 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remake Dr No or Goldfinger- those films are very very old and no one young today would even know them(in mass general audience, not Bond fans)
However because of current PC P***** Galore's name would be changed

Remake Dr No or Goldfinger- those films are very very old and no one young today would even know them(in mass general audience, not Bond fans)
However because of current PC P***** Galore's name would be changed

Dr. No is kind of....boring, so a remake isn't a bad idea.

However, I'm against Bond remakes, so I rather watch a "new" villain. At this point, it seems like every Bond film is the same. They follow the same formula and same winks at the early films, but rarely do something original.

Dr. No is kind of....boring, so a remake isn't a bad idea.

However, I'm against Bond remakes, so I rather watch a "new" villain. At this point, it seems like every Bond film is the same. They follow the same formula and same winks at the early films, but rarely do something original.

British sensibility of 1962- action thrillers moved much much slower in those days.
Remakes will happen down the road- they have better stories and memorable villians- the remakes will resemble the originals but be different in alot of ways

Christoph Waltz Not Returning For BOND 25

Seems like Christoph Waltz is saying that if Blofeld is coming back, it will be a different actor, continuing the "tradition" of all the previous Blofeld appearances. To me, that sounds like bulls__t; there's no doubt in my mind that when Wilson & Babs cast Waltz, they totally were expecting him to be appearing in many films. So either Waltz is lying, again, or he's been given the boot to disassociate Bond 25 from any Spectre negativity.

Which also puts into question the likelyhood of Bond 25 continuing the whole getting married & Blofeld killing his wife/OHMSS story they were clearly leading into.

Patrick Stewart as Blofeld with the face scar like Blofeld in YOLT....just kidding!:lol

Patrick Stewart as Blofeld with the face scar like Blofeld in YOLT....just kidding!:lol

Better than Waltz with his gigglish twirp villainy.

A new villain would be nice. How about, an evil Bond clone? :D

Craig vs Craig. :lol

I say pay Anthony Hopkins what he wants and make him a Bond villain. He would have made an excellent Blofeld too.

Still think Nolan may go for this as his only Bond- why not Craig?

Back