Bond 25 - November 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
License to Kill is one of my favorites. Mainly because of her :drool

StyQwa3.jpg

If it was me having full creative control and no budget limit, I'd do a trilogy, which take place in 3 different decades like the X Men films. The first one would be Bond in the 60's as a "rookie" agent and by the end he gets his 007 statue, and the main villain of all 3 films is introduced, but his henchman would be the main antagonist of the first film. Second film, with a prime experienced Bond in the mid 70's, and the last one in the late 80's, with Bond looking older and past his prime. Blofeld would be in all 3 films, and the leader of Specter.

If it was me having full creative control and no budget limit, I'd do a trilogy, which take place in 3 different decades like the X Men films. The first one would be Bond in the 60's as a "rookie" agent and by the end he gets his 007 statues, and the main villain of all 3 films is introduced, but his henchman would be the main antagonist of the first film. Second film, with a prime experienced Bond in the mid 70's, and the last one in the late 80's, with Bond looking older and past his prime. Blofeld would be in all 3 films, and the leader of Specter.

You really love Batman, don't you?

I know you'll have past-his-prime Bond with a robe and cane... which he wields against intruder assassins... and the femme fatale will steal something from his safe which sets him on course again...

Cavill won't be Bond either. Freaks, all of these actors being suggested are too well-known and are involved in other franchises. It just won't happen.

I know you'll have past-his-prime Bond with a robe and cane... which he wields against intruder assassins... and the femme fatale will steal something from his safe which sets him on course again...

Nah, my old Bond would be closer to Sean Connery in The Untouchables. He wouldn't be working for MI6, but of course goes back...since he has nothing else. Oh, and he hits on younger women but it doesn't work anymore. They call him sir and mister, just another reminder that he can't use his charm to get what he wants.

edit-

I would give him a knee problem, which the new Q fixes with a knee brace.

Nolan is powerful enough to dictate to EON what he wants- even starting his own version parallel with the next Craig Bond. He clearly wants to do Bond and EON better listen!:lol

Back