Bohemian Rhapsody (Dec 25th, 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it really bothers me that him and george takei get passes.... while everyone else gets the ax. takei specially infuriates me because he was so vocal about always believing the victim. these two.... yeah, no wtf... why they get a pass from everybody?

Takei was framed by the ****ing RUSSIANS!

1510537078435.jpg

STOP PESTERING TAKEI; RIDDICK YOU SICK ****!!11!ELEVEN!ONE1ONE11ELEVEN!

Not that I had much respec for Takei, with all these crappy politics related tweets...
But now he is absolutely 100% dead to me.

R.I.P.

No, not really, its pretty gay, Brian Singer after all.

I wanted the movie to be like the trailers -- more wild, more crazy, more... Queen. Big and bodacious. But it is a very pedestrian story -- complete with disapproving father who comes around -- and it didn't add anything to my understand of Queen. No reveals or revelations. But it does have great music of course. And Rami does an amazing job.

Last edited:

I wanted the movie to be like the trailers -- more wild, more crazy, more... Queen. Big and bodacious. But it is a very pedestrian story -- complete with disapproving father who comes around -- and it didn't add anything to my understand of Queen. No reveals or revelations. But it does have great music of course. And Rami does an amazing job.

Figured

Oh didn't know Singer directed- says it all

Back