Bobby the Brain Heenan has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Googled him as I forgot what he looked like. I remembered what he looked like before and I was shocked to see what he looked like now.

Yeah it really was a tragedy, his talent was his quick witted speaking and cancer took that away. He attended many wrestling conventions even though he can't have been feeling great but it seemed to really make him happy to be mixing with wrestlers and wrestling fans.

I wonder if RAW will do anything besides the tolling of the bell

I'm hoping it'll be a tribute show where they show clips of his career and interview superstars about how he influenced them, but at the very least I'm sure they'll do a video package highlight reel like most of the other passed legends have gotten.

R.I.P. Bobby The Brain Heenan

The Brain was awesome. He did so many things well and was hilarious. His interactions with Monsoon were classic.

Back in the day The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase was the man everyone hated. I don't think anyone had more hate heat than him. And Bobby the Brain Heenan was equally hated as a manager. And guess who he managed? Yup, DiBiase. Fitting pair.

Terrible what the man went through the last few years.

Heenan was amazing. He could use his words and his skills in the ring to put anyone over if they needed him to. Damn funny too. He went thru hell the since his diagnosis, but at least he isn't dealing with that crap anymore. Any interview I saw of him outside of wrestling showed how good of a person he was.

RIP.

Back