Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK....final pix are done with a lil help from a friend.
I hope you like how the figure looks...

Twi_lek_Sith_1R_1_.jpg

Twi_lek_Sith_1R_3_.jpg

Twi_lek_Sith_1R_5_.jpg

Twi_lek_Sith_1R_2_.jpg

Twi_lek_Sith_1R_4_.jpg

Thx to BHD2 for this great lil Lightsaber....INCREDIBLE craftsmanship...

Last edited:
:clap

VERY cool custom figure!

My only complaint is that the floating saber looks a little strange to me, cuz it's glowing...

But otherwise very nice pictures!

His outfit is really cool, I like the leather coat thingy and the gauntlets/cuffs, this guy really came together well!

He's just awesome! Nice job! :clap

And good job with the saber BHD2, can't wait to get my hands one of your little masterpieces!

Thx fellas....
your comments are much appreciated...

@the dude person...yeah get in touch with him...these LS are KEWL....

Thx fellas....
your comments are much appreciated...

@the dude person...yeah get in touch with him...these LS are KEWL....

Well actually, I already have! We agreed, back in March, to trade 1 Nien Nunb cast (the Nien Nunb I sculpted, not the "Kotobukiya Magnet" or whatever Dorgs is about to mass-produce) for 1 custom-made saber.

So far, I haven't cast the Nunb head yet, and BHD2 hasn't found time to make me a saber... :lol

Last edited:
Looks great Boba, love the outfit and the gauntlets are a brilliant touch and BHs sabers are stunning arn't they? the tatooooz look great to you must be really chuffed. WELL DONE MATE.

Stupid computers been down so I couldn't reply to this. Damn he looks awesome! I espically like the outfit he has, the arm guards really fit him charcter wise. Don't know why I feel like that, but its a really good idea.

I'm just happy seeing one of my sabers in a picture, good mind? No, more like crazy LOL.

Awesome figure Boba!

OK...so Me,Myself and I had a lil time on hand today. Well I was going down with Mr. Solo today and gave him a new Body and Neck...Since the Smuggler himself is wearing that V-Neck shirt,I though it woulb be nice to see no joints on the neck....I had a Soldier Story S2 Body lying around with that NoNeckJoint feature....and I thought to myself les do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

here are 3 Pix of the lil customization I did today....I hope I can be helping hand to somebody having the same idea,but didnt know how to start....

1st Pic is the head with Body in the background

Han_Solo_1.jpg

2nd pic is head attached to body

Han_Solo_2.jpg

3rd pic is head on body and V-Neck shirt on

Han_Solo.jpg

Last edited:
:clap

Great idea Boba Felder! If I ever get around to getting/doing a Han Solo, I'll definitely try to find a Soldier Story body like you have, he looks great!

Hey fellas...FINALLY I was able to work on some Star Wars stuff....Well NOT much but I guess its a start,huh????
I chopped up a Dragon Model German MG 42 to create Dengars Valken 38 Blaster....
I think it came out pretty good...I did remove the Bipod,Buttstock and painted the Grip to have the "wood" effect....

I hope I can get myself to tackle my favorite Bountyhunters after all....

I know...I know I am a lazy Matherfetcher :peace:rotfl

But check this picture of the Blaster and let me know how you like it...

Dengar_s_Blaster.jpg

Well,well...I finally started working on my Dengar Custom yesterday evening....I did work on the chin armor thigh armor and the body...
...and this is what I did....I cut out the "mocassins" and the white plastic section in the back of the HASBRO chin armor and replaced it with 2 strips of 1 inch elasticband strips.Then I ground down the "bands" around the chin armor and I replaced them wit some elasticband strips aswell.
I gave the body a so called "fat suit" because I like the chubby appereance of Dengar. I hope I can spend some more time on this custom...since Dengar is one of my fav Bounty Hunters....

PLMK what you think

dengarwip1.jpg

Back