Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Fornat vs Quarter Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do YOU prefer?

• Total voters
I actuallY voted PF but I just got the hot toys 1/4 tdkr batman and I'm seriously impressed. I never liked the poseability and scale of 1/6 but the one I got is awesome. These things come down to a really nice pose. I really like that you can't see the crotch holder thing on bats cuz all the black hides it. I'm gonna wait for both to come out and make a decision then. Plus the paint job on hot toys crushes SSC statues.

I think the 1/4th HT will look better actually then the PF, since the base is still pretty big and you can also pick a stoic pose to match Vader.

I actuallY voted PF but I just got the hot toys 1/4 tdkr batman and I'm seriously impressed. I never liked the poseability and scale of 1/6 but the one I got is awesome. These things come down to a really nice pose. I really like that you can't see the crotch holder thing on bats cuz all the black hides it. I'm gonna wait for both to come out and make a decision then. Plus the paint job on hot toys crushes SSC statues.

I think the 1/4th HT will look better actually then the PF, since the base is still pretty big and you can also pick a stoic pose to match Vader.
Agreed to both. I prefer the Hot Toys offering of Boba, but the Sideshow version is nice too. It's good to have options.

It is, and I'm sure one of them is gonna **** it up in production so it's good to have a fallback :p

The only draw back of the 1/4 action figure in this case is that the stand will be visible.

I've been displaying my 1/4 HT batman without the base for about a year. It's definitely doable

Well discounting the fact that base is awesome and I don't know why you'd want to display without it :) ....how are you doing that?
Is it safe in a glass cabinet so you're not worried about the high shelf dive? Down on one knee for stability?
I must know! :)

I actually can't stand the base! I simply have him in a museum pose but I make sure he's perfectly balanced before I leave the figure be.

No case or anything like that. Hasn't ever fallen.

If I feel it can't stand on it's own reliably I'll see about getting it pinned, or hell even using glue :p

I actually can't stand the base! I simply have him in a museum pose but I make sure he's perfectly balanced before I leave the figure be.
If I feel it can't stand on it's own reliably I'll see about getting it pinned, or hell even using glue :p

You are braver men than I. :wink1:

Well I want it to essentially be a statue, so I would pick one pose and stick with it and as such have no problem "freezing" it like that.

drill a whole in one of the feet.. and peg it ... done.

Get some Blu Tack under the feet.

Well discounting the fact that base is awesome and I don't know why you'd want to display without it :) ....how are you doing that?
Is it safe in a glass cabinet so you're not worried about the high shelf dive? Down on one knee for stability?
I must know! :)

I don't like the HT base either, so much so I sold it. Probably will make a custom for it someday.

Hi my name is Jaymee73 and I am Based in Auckland NZ. I am Proud to say I have both so here is my Personal Opinion...Please it's just my Opinion...no Disrespect intended at all...to Anyone. They both are Terrific Pieces let me just say that firstly and as I have Pre-Ordered the DV PF due later in the Year...the BF PF will look Awesome next to the Sith Lord himself. The Pose of the BF PF is Superb and the Quality is Excellent...this is a very good stand alone Piece as he towers over any of my other Pieces...but next to the DV PF he will look Fantastic, I do have the original DV PF but Boba just Monster's him...not such a Bad Thing though. I think those who get him will be really Happy with him. I now would like to focus on the 1/4 Scale BF from HT...WOW!!
I love the fact you can pretty much get him in to any Pose...any. I also want to add although this isn't made of Polystone...this in many ways looks just as High Quality. I have had Friends over and they thought it was a Statue...so for the same Visual Appearance...you cant go wrong.
The Skiff Style Base is Superb also, then there is the Paintwork. I really could go and on regarding this area. Boba is very well Painted and Sculpted and the amount of Detail is Outstanding. My Verdict...PF or 1/4 Scale...if I had to choose I would got with HT...I love the fact you can Pose him, not just Boba himself but where you also want to place him on the Base...he is a Solid Piece with very strong Joints. The attention to Detail in his Costume is very well designed...is it totally Screen Accurate NO!!
I know this might throw some of you off so I will say if this is what's most Important to you...don't get him. The PF... is that Screen Accurate NO!! so nothing is Perfect here regarding Accuracy...but remember we can't always get what we want.
I guess it's really up to the Buyer, Vote with your Wallet...I like them both and Happy to have them both but if I had to let one go...sorry SS but HT wins this time round...but only by a Whisker,

Regards
Jay

they are both great ... sideshow is a statue.. yes.. thats a plus... the base is nice too !! .. but the chess armor is way to small.. and the paint is better on the HT.. if you an.. get both ;)

12800229_10208497347891145_594541050066242205_n_zpsbifowwtl.jpg

Back