Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Fornat vs Quarter Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do YOU prefer?

• Total voters
To be honest I was confused by SSC labeling them figures at all. When I was growing up, figures always had some level of articulation, and figurines and statues were static. So what SSC calls a figure I would call a figurine or statue since they can't be posed.

I could see this being confusing if you're not familiar with their Premium Format line. I had always heard the same distinction made between figurine and figure.

Do you want the most dynamic?

or

The most accurate?

Dynamic = PF
Accurate = 1/4

They both make sense. One is on Cloud City and the other the Skiff. If it was on a pizza box then that wouldn't make sense.

Maybe I will regret it but I decided to cancel the 1/4 Boba Fett. It's hard to collect both 1/6 and jump around sizes to PF, Statues etc

Boba Fett is one of my favorite characters from the Star Wars universe and I have the HT EX 1/4 scale figure and the PF EX on pre-order; however, if I had to choose one over the other, I would choose the PF because I believe the base and pose look great!

HT all the way! if you want the PF you can achieve the same pose with HT... Plus HT is going to deliver a final product 95% like the proto.

How confident are you in your ability to pose a 1/4 scale figure in a way that doesn't make it look like a doll? If you think that you can rock the figure and do it justice, then try your hand with the Hot Toys figure.

But the nice thing about statues is that the artistic bit has already been done for you. Pop it out of the box, put it on a shelf, straighten a bit of costume here and there, and it's done.

Poseable figures are a labor of love, and a commitment that goes beyond the acquisition of the figure. They're work. It's a hobby that goes far beyond the collecting aspect, because the art part doesn't end at the assembly line. When you get the figure, it's nothing more than a box of promise. How it ultimately looks is up to you.

Nothing is worse than people with a bunch of hot toys that are all posed like dolls. There should be a posing guide that comes with them.

I was really on the fence between picking up the PF or the Hot Toys. I opted for the Hot Toys because of the ROTJ paint scheme. If they were bot the same, I would definitely gone with the PF.

This is my first item from SSC, and Im quite nervous where Im going to put it..haha

I voted PF. Reason? Awesome pose, base, it's ESB and will look amazing next to new Vader PF.

300093_press16-900x600.jpg

Back