Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY BOBA FETT JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

King Darkness said:
The hell I cant!!!

I said it once and I'll say it again, CURSE SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!

Amen. Severely disappointed in them right now. This one little thing they could have done as a nice gesture (especially in light of the controversy around this piece) and.... nothing.

TheObsoleteMan said:
If anyone here gets #42, be a stand up guy and trade with Tom.

What if it's a gal?! :)

/gets her's next week

The only way they could have done it was to ship them all and when 42 came out set it aside and ship it then. But who knows when it would pop up on the pallet.

But, knowing a little bit about how the warehouse works, I don't know how they would have been flagged for them to even do that.

I emailed yestrday asking about getting the last payment moved up so I don't have to wait so long. I will let you know what they say.

See, Sideshow couldn't have given Tom #42 for the reasons listed above, it'd be a horrible mistake (although very nice). However...they could always make sure some other freak gets #42...

LINQ0311 said:
Anyone? Anyone care to share what the significance of #42 is?

It is the answer to "Life, the Universe and everything!" :rotfl

From Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

lcummins said:
It is the answer to "Life, the Universe and everything!" :rotfl

From Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Someone once asked me what the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything randomly on the train. Luckily, I knew the answer and the guy wanted a high five.

I think mine just shipped.

I get mine on Wednesday (my birthday!) if I can manage to beat my UPS guy to my house after my internship.

We in Europe can not help you Tom if you not want number 1942 of course as we got only the high number.

My boba fett should be here today - Ive been checking the FedEx tracking number info and it still says that it is at the FedEx Local Facility but is scheduled to be delivered today.
Im still waiting for the Fed Ex tracking number info to say - "On FedEx Delivery Truck, Out for Delivery"

HURRY UP FEDEX!
we'll see I guess....I hope I get it soon.

As soon as I do Ill try to post some pics, even though we already have some up.....we can always use more, right?:rotfl

seanmh said:
As soon as I do Ill try to post some pics, even though we already have some up.....we can always use more, right?:rotfl

I think so!

I showed mine to a friend this week, and what was his response?

"Wow! But the tube on his arm is kinked in two places."

I wanted to punch him in the gut. When I have my final piece, I am going to feed some wire into the tubes so that they will look like the prototype and hold their shape when bent. I almost never do any tinkering with my stuff, but this one little adjustment will make him look just that little bit better.

Back