Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching that thread on that helmet & never got to see the final result it looks AMAZING!

3234918064_955d88d84c_o.jpg

Looks great Indy , well done .

Thanks guys! I can't take all the credit, that really goes to natty for the helmet sculpt and Eric for the KILLER paint job! :rock :rock :rock

I realize now too that the angle of the helmet straight on from where I took the photo doesn't even flatter it as much as it would if I had it slightly angled down. Glad everyone is digging it though! The flare is DEFINITELY WAY more Fett than the straight one SS gave us.

Indiana Fett, the soft pipes of the right arm of Boba in your statue are perfectly curves, but the normal is that the pipes arrives all pointed. How is this possible ???

It's funny, mine did arrive bent and crumpled and I read threads about heating them with a hair-dryer, or adding picture hanging wire inside to get them to bend properly...but I actually didn't have to do any of that. I just pulled them out of the top part of the fabric, straightened them, and then ever so slightly arced them and tucked them back in at different amounts and voila! That's all it took. :D

Is it possible to post more images of your fett Indiana?

Sure, I'll see if I can snap some more this weekend.

damn, that fett is amazing Indiana...do you know if that custom head is still available anywhere?

Well, it was originally offered by Nathan as a kit. Haven't seen him on the boards for some time, but you could try to send him a PM - natty15d

I wouldn't have any objection to a young Boba Fett from the Prequel trilogy as a companion piece.

Hello all. Great forum! The PF Fett is an awesome piece. I'll be watching the forum closely for those of you looking for it. I have a few SS collectibles that, reluctantly, I will have to be parting ways with :(
I have the SS exclusive version and to this day have trouble understanding the inclusion of the 'artifact'....although it is really quite cool. I threw around going the ebay route before stumbling onto this site. I love my nearly departed collectibles and prefer they end up with people who, cliche as it may be, really appreciate them as art. So, slowly but surely I'll be working my way up to the requisite 50 posts I need to offer up these pieces to someone I know will truly appreciate them.

It is a good one. Are you focusing on the villains, or just getting characters you like?

Hello all. Great forum! The PF Fett is an awesome piece. I'll be watching the forum closely for those of you looking for it. I have a few SS collectibles that, reluctantly, I will have to be parting ways with :(
I have the SS exclusive version and to this day have trouble understanding the inclusion of the 'artifact'....although it is really quite cool. I threw around going the ebay route before stumbling onto this site. I love my nearly departed collectibles and prefer they end up with people who, cliche as it may be, really appreciate them as art. So, slowly but surely I'll be working my way up to the requisite 50 posts I need to offer up these pieces to someone I know will truly appreciate them.

hello gnash.. which SS collectibles are you planning to part ways with.

ive been stalking boba for a long time and just got lucky today to grab one.. looking forward to the delivery date. its not the exclusive. im not thrilled with the "artifact" too lol

just got this in, what an awesome piece! does the head targeting piece supposed to be able to move? Mine seems stuck...but looks like it was made to be positioned up or down...

Back