Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Boba was stored in a a sealed case, has never seen any sun, no high temps, no excessive moisture, smoke free home etc. never really even handled since he arrived

Mine is fine as well. You don't happen to have non-LED display lights overhead by chance, do you? They'd have to be on a lot and very warm to do that though. When I finished my new basement I went LED throughout to avoid anything overheating. Good luck with SSC.

30 below?! Wow! My brain can't fathom that kind of cold.

It's a balmy 9 degrees here.:lol

.....and no issues the visor on my Fett.

When I read about this issue, I knew I had to pull it out. Then the cold snap happened and that had me freaked out. Thankfully, it looks like new. Only a couple more months tucked away, then I get to break everything out.

When I read about this issue, I knew I had to pull it out. Then the cold snap happened and that had me freaked out. Thankfully, it looks like new. Only a couple more months tucked away, then I get to break everything out.

Nice! I had my collection tucked away for 14 months while building a new home. I'll tell you, there's nothing quite like un-boxing the entire collection at once and putting it on display. 8 year old me was in heaven! :)

Nice! I had my collection tucked away for 14 months while building a new home. I'll tell you, there's nothing quite like un-boxing the entire collection at once and putting it on display. 8 year old me was in heaven! :)

I'm really excited about breaking everything out once more for the final time. My wife and I got to design this place, so I was given my own space to proudly display my collection.

I have had my collection stored since 2008 :monkey2
I hope to be in the same situation as you soon....

It's been tough waiting, but I think the end result will pay off. Stay strong, buddy.

Finally picked up this piece from a forum member here. It is truly an awesome looking piece in person. This is easily in my top two of my collection currently. I was late to the game on this one, but happy to have one.

I also recently grabbed one, not sure why I didn't get it right away.

Just re-opened my Fett after being in the garage all summer and throughout the Northeastern winter so far and mine is fine. Looks to be a one off, hopefully Sideshow can help you with a replacement.

If not, perfect time for a helmet repaint and maybe get some acrylic for the visor. Future upgrades I plan on doing to mine anyway.

Hey guys,

so just seeing that on my Boba Fett PF the glossy paint for the visor on the helmet is bubbling and coming off of the helmet!!!

anyone else having this issue?

Did you get this sorted? It's possible they skipped the primer, which isn't uncommon with these factories. Or maybe they packed it before it had properly cured, gloss black can take a while. Mine's fine. It has been stored away since the week I got it due to a lack of space. I just opened my box up to check as I'm considering selling it. I really don't want to given how awesome this one is but a house purchase is forcing my hand, plus this and my Mythos Vader (also fricking amazing!) stick out among the various Aliens and Predators besides them. I'm just going over a few statues and seeing which may be candidates to let go. Might be time to upgrade the membership and make use of the classifieds soon :monkey2

I haven't put it up yet, but I'd be willing to part with my PF as well from last year. I have everything including the packing and outer box. Not shipping overseas though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I haven't put it up yet, but I'd be willing to part with my PF as well from last year. I have everything including the packing and outer box. Not shipping overseas though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

get in line !! :lol

Back