Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion left helmet is better but unfortunately cat scratch missing :/

yeah it's not just that the cat scratch, look at the second photo from the bottom, follow the red T-visor mandible up and to the right of the cheek where it intersects with the ear piece, look at how the silver weathering that should be following that ridge falls off and goes into the black area of the cheek. That's sloppy as well.

My boba fett PF arrived today, had to wait all day since busy with work and other stuff, damn hes a great piece

Overview of my star wars shelf so far

Should add Vader and Kyloren next year

Go offer a BIN of 400 to the seller on ebay, he'll prob accept and it's free shipping too. I got mine for like 380 shipped ;p

Which seller?

Just send to any I guess, I don't remeber who I bought mine from but it's not this one (mine was a store of some sort as it had multiple available). Here's one available now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-B...667386?hash=item1a175615fa:g:qYIAAOSwvFZW7upU

Hell if message him and try to deal through just pp he's already saving like 45 bucks so you could do 380 or better there too maybe ;p Honestly every SS statue nowadays is pretty easy to pick up like this except the EX most of the time. You can get it a lot cheaper pmuch, and they've already been opened and inspected usually (or you can ask them to do it). Just don't wait too long, there's a decent period a month or two after release until it start selling out then it'll go back up. EXs have been pretty lame lately anyways.

And TBH that's not even really looking, when I was ready for fett I just jumped on ebay and did that, didn't wait or search really. If you care too you could probably save even more, but I don't.

The actual pedestal part is about 9.25" but the vibration from a speaker would probably be a bad idea.

Thanks a lot. I've had my 1/4 Iron Man on one of them since I got it and haven't had any issues. Jake Sully, Voldemort, Finn and Keaton Batman are on some of the others.

What is the width of the base? I just ordered this and am wondering if I can fit it on a speaker.

I've had mine on top of my front channel Pioneers (they have 10in woofers, they're not small speakers). I have a 750wt 7.2 surround sound system, & I don't listen to movies or music quietly :rock2, & he (& other statues & figures I've had on them over the years) do just fine. I did just switch him out for the new Vader PF, & just as with the others, he's doing just fine also. The speakers I WOULDN'T put him , or other figures, on are the subwoofers. Those babies are literally bucking broncos, & will throw everything off of them while they rearrange your rib cage :love

I've had mine on top of my front channel Pioneers (they have 10in woofers, they're not small speakers). I have a 750wt 7.2 surround sound system, & I don't listen to movies or music quietly :rock2, & he (& other statues & figures I've had on them over the years) do just fine. I did just switch him out for the new Vader PF, & just as with the others, he's doing just fine also. The speakers I WOULDN'T put him , or other figures, on are the subwoofers. Those babies are literally bucking broncos, & will throw everything off of them while they rearrange your rib cage :love

:rock :rock Hell yes! Very nice. That's what I like to hear. And sounds like a killer setup man. :rock

I have 7.1 with all Infinity speakers and 12" sub. Sub shakes the house as it is, can't imagine a second! :horror
Fett will be going on a floor standing speaker in the front, no worries there. My only worry is if the base will be hanging off a bit. If it is, I'll have to rethink my placement.

:rock :rock Hell yes! Very nice. That's what I like to hear. And sounds like a killer setup man. :rock

I have 7.1 with all Infinity speakers and 12" sub. Sub shakes the house as it is, can't imagine a second! :horror
Fett will be going on a floor standing speaker in the front, no worries there. My only worry is if the base will be hanging off a bit. If it is, I'll have to rethink my placement.

Infinity, NIIIICE!! I think those are gorgeous speakers! Sounds like you've got a pumping system as well :hi5: & yes, with 2 subs going (one 12" Polk + one 10" Polk), I do have to re-level all the photos after some movies (Mad Max). I've been building my set up for years, getting what I can afford at the time. So my system is kinda hodgepodge. The Pioneers were the 1st purchase over 20 years ago. They're floor standing, but I have them on pedestals. They're 13" deep x 14" wide, so they're perfect for displaying beautiful pieces of art. Your Fett, if he fits on the Infinities, will stand out beautifully (as he should). I've got my Vader PF on one, & eFX Vader Limited (on a different stand - not the eFX stand) with his ANH lightsaber from TCSS in front, on the other.
I am working on changing out my hodgepodge speakers to all Polk Audio, & I'm looking at new floor standing front channels next. But the narrower foot print is the only thing giving me pause.

Infinity, NIIIICE!! I think those are gorgeous speakers! Sounds like you've got a pumping system as well :hi5: & yes, with 2 subs going (one 12" Polk + one 10" Polk), I do have to re-level all the photos after some movies (Mad Max). I've been building my set up for years, getting what I can afford at the time. So my system is kinda hodgepodge. The Pioneers were the 1st purchase over 20 years ago. They're floor standing, but I have them on pedestals. They're 13" deep x 14" wide, so they're perfect for displaying beautiful pieces of art. Your Fett, if he fits on the Infinities, will stand out beautifully (as he should). I've got my Vader PF on one, & eFX Vader Limited (on a different stand - not the eFX stand) with his ANH lightsaber from TCSS in front, on the other.
I am working on changing out my hodgepodge speakers to all Polk Audio, & I'm looking at new floor standing front channels next. But the narrower foot print is the only thing giving me pause.

Haha oh yeah, Max Max will give it a proper workout that's for sure! I have nothing but great things to say about the Infinity's. And the smaller foot print on the newer ones is definitely a reason to hold onto yours, or at least find some that are around the same size. Mine are about 9" wide, so fitting the bigger statues doesn't work well. Praying Boba fits :pray:

Back