Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking this guy up used for $300 on Friday. A small ding in the edge of the base but I found a guy selling it on Ebay and he lives 10 minutes away from me. Which means I'm getting both this guy and Darth Vader this week for a total of $700.

It's a buyers market out there for used statues right now.... If your on a budget it's a great time to be looking for statues...

Yeah Boba sells for more on EBay but the seller gets to avoid EBay's 10% and doesn't have to worry about shipping it since we are just meeting up.

Hey guys,

so just seeing that on my Boba Fett PF the glossy paint for the visor on the helmet is bubbling and coming off of the helmet!!!

anyone else having this issue?

Woah.. that's weird. It's not getting too hot where it's being stored is it? and of course no direct sunlight >< Otherwise I'd contact SS ASAP

Yea Boba was stored in a a sealed case, has never seen any sun, no high temps, no excessive moisture, smoke free home etc. never really even handled since he arrived

Here is a pic:
image.jpg

****, I just got one of these second hand. Sure as hell hope this is a one time only problem.

wow that is some strange thing !!!! so when it arrived it was all good?

Back