Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I LOVE the display space, but I'm wondering how that works.... is it a leisure room to sit in, or do you just walk in there from time to time, go "Cool..." and walk out again? Is it like a mini exhibition area or does it function for gatherings or anything?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So I LOVE the display space, but I'm wondering how that works.... is it a leisure room to sit in, or do you just walk in there from time to time, go "Cool..." and walk out again? Is it like a mini exhibition area or does it function for gatherings or anything?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's a theater. This is a view of what's behind the couch and the 100" 3D projection screen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a huge in wall shelf I built. Lots more space on the other side. Here is an older pic

e641bf6dda40f0d123a960bcd7a24918.jpg

look at dose shelves!:thud:

Things are a tad messy at the moment, but here is a recent pic. Best I could do as an amateur iPhone photographer lol

264fbd1881232324785e19e65c6b6903.jpg

I'm going to stand behind the idea that he was an idiot and put them on upside down. I'll leave mine the right way lol

Back