Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing! Great photos. This destroys the previous PF as well as the Hot Toys. The recent Hot Toys 1/4 scale Boba does not look as "full figured" lol as the Sideshow statue. The base itself is worth the price of admission!

Looks amazing! Great photos. This destroys the previous PF as well as the Hot Toys. The recent Hot Toys 1/4 scale Boba does not look as "full figured" lol as the Sideshow statue. The base itself is worth the price of admission!

the HT looks pretty much as a statue same as the sideshow does...depending on your posing skills.. The Base from the HT is also very very nice

the HT looks pretty much as a statue same as the sideshow does...depending on your posing skills.. The Base from the HT is also very very nice

Recently picked up my very first Hot Toys piece in the 1/4 scale mk 43 Iron Man & was really impressed with the quality of it. I'm now seriously considering selling the original Boba PF & picking up the Hot Toys 1/4 Boba to go with this new PF.

Exactly. I have no interesting posing. I want it looking good out of the box. The Sideshow base is still superior.

Ufff, the helmet in the new PF don´t look better that the old one. The original PF is inaccurate, yes, but the new is still wrong.

Thnx for the early shots buddy...Looks good and very close to the prototype. Congrats on this. The posable head is a nice touch but i can't think of any looking way other than as pointed by his blaster. Mixed media is superb and gives a certain QC relief from possible sculpt flaws..Anything u don't like abt it ?

The sculpt, and the pose is OK. It's interesting enough to enjoy this new Starwars statue.
What bothers me is the paint job. Of course it's Boba Fett, and I know there's no possibility to get googly eyes or dark skin tone..whetever.
However, paint on the base and the weathering of his armor and cloth is so flat and dull.. especially compare to Hot toys 1/4 or even the first PF.
They just make the whole statue disappointing.

I don't mean want to get the perfect statue like the prototype.. just don't would like to see INSINCERITY.

I like it. I can't wait to see more photos, especially in better lighting... & even more so now that mine will be a few months off for me. Also, remember, the ROTJ Boba was way more colorful than the ESB Boba. The ESB Boba was way more muted in his coloring.
Keep the photos coming! & lets see the gun that was used in ESB on!

Looks really good so far. Hope someone out there will use the ESB blaster for the next round of pictures. :wink1:

Newest pics from FB:
Premium Format - Boba Fett (2015)

Looks good! :yess: (no-Boba expert opinion :wink1:)

PS. Is it allowed to post pics from FB or elesewhere without any known credits?

Here are the photos you linked us to

30c157a802439ff647b7cf8ba502f3d4.jpg

6853ccc956f441479de64d718946c51d.jpg

6a58bf3925407454b9085fbbf8c96016.jpg

dd0eff6d0e988ec3c523d1fb29b4e2e5.jpg

e7c0856c5d26394db485b8bc9216c6ce.jpg

d80a66a3727cd97ea110e2eaabbe2e43.jpg

659c755bc775cc4de0104530e3f373fc.jpg

78a603dccc8141ec3a91761907e598c4.jpg

f11b577cd4b4d534707d70f3a538da1d.jpg

Back