Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have now received confirmation that the boba fett premium format has been shipped. now the long wait for it to come to the UK. :slap

In hand pics on Statueforum!

Bananablaster alert and i like the HT more...

I didn't know Hot Toys was making an ESB Fett PRemium Format. I think the competely different style of figure kind of makes them incomperable, especially because they are two COMPLETELY different Fetts. It's like saying you like the HT Boba more than the SSc Jango, it's like....what?

I didn't know Hot Toys was making an ESB Fett PRemium Format. I think the competely different style of figure kind of makes them incomperable, especially because they are two COMPLETELY different Fetts. It's like saying you like the HT Boba more than the SSc Jango, it's like....what?

My fault, ..i mean i always liked the ROTJ Boba more than the ESB, but you`re right, two different Fetts plus Statues vs. Actionfigures!

Still need to see more pics to finally judge (i have the SSC Boba on PO, HT looks great, but its still an pricey actionfigure) and the live impression is always another level of greatness...

24f1da3e7987ed596f8efd571fda8b98.jpg

0e7c284c2786c01a64e256907a8cf9f1.jpg

0361f7c713904e8f5d0517978d0c1329.jpg

Quick shot.

I understand this Boba came from ESB..however, the first one is better IMHO.

Fortunately, it's made of polystone and not so light but the head is still PVC

and posable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thnx for the early shots buddy...Looks good and very close to the prototype. Congrats on this. The posable head is a nice touch but i can't think of any looking way other than as pointed by his blaster. Mixed media is superb and gives a certain QC relief from possible sculpt flaws..Anything u don't like abt it ?

24f1da3e7987ed596f8efd571fda8b98.jpg

0e7c284c2786c01a64e256907a8cf9f1.jpg

0361f7c713904e8f5d0517978d0c1329.jpg

Quick shot.

I understand this Boba came from ESB..however, the first one is better IMHO.

Fortunately, it's made of polystone and not so light but the head is still PVC

and posable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am shocked you saying you like the first Sideshow Boba better then this... while the first one was very nice.. the accuracy on the old Boba is say off.. specially on the helmet.. it got surpassed by the HT.. but that statement that the new Boba is not as good as the old sideshow one... wow... can't believe it tbh

Would love to see some better pictures and with the correct blaster in his hand as well. Looks amazing and pretty great accuracy (even though I could be very picky on a few things) and will be a great addition. I had the ROTJ PF so it'll be nice to compare.

Back