Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled :| While I do want an ESB fett this really doesn't look THAT good. It's alright, and I would be fine with that. But I'm done with SS' ******** :| Cancelled my POs and happily moving on.

...i did the same...a guy friend of mine collects statues from xm and from what i have seen they are much much better than any of my ss premium formats...i hope they can do the same quality with star wars since i'm switching over...

...i did the same...a guy friend of mine collects statues from xm and from what i have seen they are much much better than any of my ss premium formats...i hope they can do the same quality with star wars since i'm switching over...

Have fun paying 1200$ per statue

This PF is the best concept of Boba Fett yet, other than the Mythos. The XM is cool, but looks a bit too cartoony with that smoke effect. Mixed media looks great and the base is one of the best Sideshow has done for a star wars PF.

Quality vs quantity.

yes yes... when compared side by side xm has a better built product... i hope it will apply to the star wars statues too but if their boba fett is of the same quality as statues they've released then my ss boba fett #1 and mythos fett are going bye bye... and fwiw i will be getting xm's statues at retail or close to it...

yes yes... when compared side by side xm has a better built product... i hope it will apply to the star wars statues too but if their boba fett is of the same quality as statues they've released then my ss boba fett #1 and mythos fett are going bye bye... and fwiw i will be getting xm's statues at retail or close to it...

Dibs on your mythos! Seriously though, could someone please explain the appeal of xm studios besides just another company doing stylized pfs for twice the price? Also, is there anywhere in the US you can even order these? Send more trouble than its worth

The appeal behind XM is the super solid QC, unique design, exclusivity (low ES), and willingess to tackle more obscure characters. They can only be imported into the US, but they are more than worth the trouble. The only reason they're so expensive (to us) is because of the import process. Same stuff foreign collectors deal with when ordering SS collectibles.

The appeal behind XM is the super solid QC, unique design, exclusivity (low ES), and willingess to tackle more obscure characters. They can only be imported into the US, but they are more than worth the trouble. The only reason they're so expensive (to us) is because of the import process. Same stuff foreign collectors deal with when ordering SS collectibles.

I can see the appeal in that I suppose. I wish I had the money to import, but SSC and HT suit me just fine. If they had a US flexpay system is probably be more into XM

Waitlisted yesterday because I'm super late on Star Wars things. Really hoping I can get the EX.

The armor outfit/gear is based off of ESB. The base is supposed to be something out of the cloud city enviroment, but neither the pose or base is seen in the movie (not uncommon, for example the XM one is ROTJ outfit/gear but the base and pose also has nothing to do with ROTJ).

Last edited:
Back