Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Me too man. I'm ordering because I don't see it lasting long enough to become coupon eligible

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That`s what i taught about T2 BD. No way it will be available after release, but now even the EX is back up.
If Bobas EX is real neat i will pre-order, but rather wait if i choose the regular.

That`s what i taught about T2 BD. No way it will be available after release, but now even the EX is back up.
If Bobas EX is real neat i will pre-order, but rather wait if i choose the regular.
Doubt this will be like that. I noticed the EX was back up for sale and there's no low quantity on that either. Like what happened? I heard a few ppl got a bad one but haven't followed that thread at all

Doubt this will be like that. I noticed the EX was back up for sale and there's no low quantity on that either. Like what happened? I heard a few ppl got a bad one but haven't followed that thread at all

I may beat up myself if i choose to wait, cause the T2 fact and turns out wrong. Keaton`s EX is also still available 1 month before release. It has high ES tough. Wondering if Boba EX also may get as high ES.
And yeah, they have removed the low quantity warning on T2, Reeve and Keaton PF :dunno

I may beat up myself if i choose to wait, cause the T2 fact and turns out wrong. Keaton`s EX is also still available 1 month before release. It has high ES tough. Wondering if Boba EX also may get as high ES.
And yeah, they have removed the low quantity warning on T2, Reeve and Keaton PF :dunno

Just like the Superman, WW and both Batmans, this will have a large ES because they know he will sell. SS days of small ES are long gone.

Lol I was asking why the T2 was back up for sale. Was there an issue with the production piece? And I'm getting Boba regardless of ES.

I will wait since this won't sell out for years. I will see if I can buy cheaper after seeing in hand pics or maybe from SS with a coupon maybe 2 years from now. No rush on something with such a massive ES. For now money will be used on time sensitive statues I want first.

Package-Handling-Labels-SL-170-ba_zps23f52b36.jpg

Man can't wait for tomorrow. Haven't been this excited for a Tuesday reveal for a VERY VERY long time. I think since maybe Jean (difference is, this won't be a let down)

Me too brother :hi5: totally looking forward to todays reveal and will be a day 1 PO for me :yess:

10577032_10152386500974145_8209845674958132594_n.jpg
[/

Next up....Vader!!! :horror

reveal day !!! Let the price be within range and the ex something really sweet :)

EDIT: according to a guy at SF the ex is an exchangeable blaster..

Last edited:

Certainly won't be a day one purchase for me (absolutely no reason too, just highers the ES) But I will get this one down the line once the ES is announced. I still don't like the black part of the base at all, but Boba looks Awesome!!

Back