Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Interesting. So we'll have an unmasked COH as well. I would guess that he'll have an "unlit" lightsaber switch-out hand too? Wonder what the EX will be... can't wait! :yess:

Geez I was about to throw up until I went back a page and saw that you were talking about the Vader PF. If they made an unmasked Fett, oh man, no thanks. :slap
Lol yeah

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Geez I was about to throw up until I went back a page and saw that you were talking about the Vader PF. If they made an unmasked Fett, oh man, no thanks. :slap

tumblr_lzyvt1gHkG1r9dvb7o1_500.jpg

Interesting. So we'll have an unmasked COH as well. I would guess that he'll have an "unlit" lightsaber switch-out hand too? Wonder what the EX will be... can't wait! :yess:

Maybe a COH = change of hair? Just like the recent release. Eww.....

HOT DAMN! Next week! Can't wait for the EX....Please something good SSC :pray: While I would love to wait for a coupon, I'm guessing the EX may sell out faster than other pieces on Boba...prob just gonna PO day 1!! :rock:rock:rock

HOT DAMN! Next week! Can't wait for the EX....Please something good SSC :pray: While I would love to wait for a coupon, I'm guessing the EX may sell out faster than other pieces on Boba...prob just gonna PO day 1!! :rock:rock:rock
Yeah don't wanna mess with Boba lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Waiting to see what ES will be. Most likely high so I may wait for release to see how this comes out. I'm sure this one will last forever like a year or two. I will decide after release unless ES is like 1000 or less.

Waiting to see what ES will be. Most likely high so I may wait for release to see how this comes out. I'm sure this one will last forever like a year or two. I will decide after release unless ES is like 1000 or less.

do you type this message each time, or do you have it stuck under Control-V ? In your case the latter would save you lots of time.

I can't wait to see this new Fett covered with tissues and do not touch signs

This will also give you time to re-arrange the boxes and decide how the tissue paper will protect him from being knocked over. Also, you will be able to concoct a sort of rubberband protection scheme to catch him should the hot girlfriend or dog knock him over.

This will also give you time to re-arrange the boxes and decide how the tissue paper will protect him from being knocked over. Also, you will be able to concoct a sort of rubberband protection scheme to catch him should the hot girlfriend or dog knock him over.

well, because of the high base, he's going to put Fett in the back where you will not notice him that much anyway.

Back