• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bob The Goon Sculpt Anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd I miss this thread? -- I'm all over the custom thread.

So Coco, will the sculpt come with hair and hat? Maybe this should be the "kit" version with the above plus Joker patches and whatever else we may need to build our Bob like yours? Fur collar for coat too, maybe?

How'd I miss this thread? -- I'm all over the custom thread.

So Coco, will the sculpt come with hair and hat? Maybe this should be the "kit" version with the above plus Joker patches and whatever else we may need to build our Bob like yours? Fur collar for coat too, maybe?

I really haven't decided how to go about that yet. I'd be more than happy to make kit parts available. I don't know how much I'd charge for a hat or any of that stuff yet.
The jacket already has the fur on it. All I did was color it black on mine.

As far as the hair goes I could offer enough of it in a kit so that those that want to can add it themselves or I could do that and the hat as a kit.
It's basically all up in the air right now.

As I get further along with mine I'll know better who wants what and how much it will cost.

I'll offer a completed jacket to those that want one...(I still need to make the playing card patch for his arm). $45 each shipped.

With flash on.
[/QUOTE]

Without flash.

Alright, it's been a loooooong time since i started this project but Bob's head is FINALLY ready to be sent to Les for casts.

If there are any more that want one please be sure to let me know.

I'll probably be offering full figures I just don't know how much they'll be yet. I've got plenty of jackets, a couple pairs of pants and a couple shirts and knives. I just have to make sure I keep what I need for Lawrence before I go putting together full Bobs.

Wow, how's this for a necro-post.:D I actually, finally, have Bob's head in a box and shipping him off to Les tomorrow for casts.

What?! It's only been over a year since I thought he'd be getting cast. :lol

Not Les' fault but my own. I just got wrapped up in too many other things and shelved (drawered really) Bob. But no longer! I've got to have him in the 89 Bats display so off to the Master he goes for tweaking, possibly sculpted hair and casting. YAY!

I can't wait to finally have a completed Bob on the shelf next to his boss.

Last edited:
Back