Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments, my man (only fellow Canadians seem to appreciate that jersey!).

The last year has been pretty intense. I joined these boards about a year ago and since then my collection has exploded! I've moved some stuff out, but there is definitely more coming in than going out.

Here is an update to my ongoing collage...these are the pieces I've brought in in the last year:

collage2.jpg

BADA$$! Bmutha my Friend, that is so Freaking Cool, Excellent Post

Alright guys...I just got appointed to the official Review team at the other forum, so my official reviews will be posted over there from now on (I will still post pics in this thread, though). I will post reminders on here when new ones go up, though...like now, I just posted my Classic Punisher PF review...you can find it in the reviews section of the forum. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Well, guys...this weekend I am saying goodbye to a dear friend. Someone I have grown to love and admire over our short time together. Someone that has inspired me and made me want to be a better person.

My Doom PF.

:monkey2

I take solace in the fact that he's going to a good home, to someone who will love and appreciate him as much as I have.

Why did I sell it? Well, it was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. I made a bit of money on it, and the funds from this catapult me to within striking distance of my ultimate goal as a collector, this:

MC1173799001.jpg

You have to give something to get something, and in the back of my mind, I always knew I would likely have to part with other dear collectibles to have any chance at funding an Amazing Fantasy 15.

cf4b74147dd70e5b5d5416b3e176be59347550eef90d67c80e0899e30999beb1.jpg

Well, guys...this weekend I am saying goodbye to a dear friend. Someone I have grown to love and admire over our short time together. Someone that has inspired me and made me want to be a better person.

My Doom PF.

I take solace in the fact that he's going to a good home, to someone who will love and appreciate him as much as I have.

Why did I sell it? Well, it was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. I made a bit of money on it, and the funds from this catapult me to within striking distance of my ultimate goal as a collector, this:

MC1173799001.jpg

You have to give something to get something, and in the back of my mind, I always knew I would likely have to part with other dear collectibles to have any chance at funding an Amazing Fantasy 15.

That is a Sweet Score, Bmutha, Amazing Fantasy #15 and Excellent Post my Friend + Doom PF will be missed but as you said going to a Good Home

Be Cool
Al

My Doom PF.

MC1173799001.jpg

That's an awesome trade off. I sold mine as well. Looking to replace him with the new PF that has been sneaked. I'd rather have one I paid $400. Although Doom was done to perfection my sale proceeds will fund so many new purchases in 2014 it made it worth it to me. Looks like you have grander plans for your profits as well. Can't wait to see pics of your comic in hand. You will be he first person I know to physically own one

As long as you are happy, that is nothing to be sad about :) i wonder if i will ever sell mine

What grade are you going for? I only have a 1.8 but I love it like a 10.

I'm going for somewhere between 5 and 6. A 6 may be out of my price range, but you do occasionally see an auction for one end in the 5.5 price range, so you never know! I have an ASM # 1 in CGC 6.0, so I'd love to have a matching grade for AF15.

I'm going for somewhere between 5 and 6. A 6 may be out of my price range, but you do occasionally see an auction for one end in the 5.5 price range, so you never know! I have an ASM # 1 in CGC 6.0, so I'd love to have a matching grade for AF15.

Lol wow, that's some money you gonna end up spending, I ended up getting mine signed by the legendary stan lee, best of luck to ya on getting that one someday.

Lol wow, that's some money you gonna end up spending, I ended up getting mine signed by the legendary stan lee, best of luck to ya on getting that one someday.

I know...I wonder if I'll be able to go through with it when it comes time...so much $$$! I have some more stuff to sell, so that makes me feel better about it...plus it's been like 4 years of saving, and probably at least another year yet.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to point you all towards my for sale thread (see link in my sig). I am currently selling Judge Dredd (reg), Judge Death (Ex), Ant Man Deluxe, Iron Man 2 Maquette Ex, and Galactus Maquette.

I have decided to go full steam ahead in an attempt to get a copy of Amazing Fantasy 15, so I am letting go some of my statue collection.

Please visit the thread and send me a PM if you are interested in anything.

Considering putting Wolverine up, too...so you can check back later if you are interested in that one.

Thanks.

Back