Blue-Ray or HD DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Michael Bay is disgusted with Paramount.

https://www.shootfortheedit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2299

"I want people to see my movies in the best formats possible. For them to deny people who have Blu-ray sucks! They were progressive by having two formats. No Transformers 2 for me!"

i'm glad that Bay is pissed, but i HIGHLY doubt that he will not make Transformers 2 because of it. the movie has grossed more than 650 million!!!

i'm upset that I won't be getting any Sony / MGM movies in HD... here's to the dual format players...

2006_08_23_optimus_prime_puppet.jpg

Unfortunately Michael Bay won't sway Paramount or Dreamwork's opinion. As for him saying he won't direct Transformers 2, if the Blu-Ray format doesn't get treated to his movie... I don't necessarily buy into that. The guy has had great success with this film. Probably the best to date, so he should stick with this franchise. However, if he goes through with it... Boohoo! Steven Speilberg and company will find a new director.

Sorry guys, but you'll just have to accept no Blu-Ray Transformers for you. Money talks. Wonder how much Microsoft offered Paramount to make their movies exclusive to the HD DVD format. Probably more than what Sony was willing to pay.

I may buy a Blu Ray player eventually.......but I still hope Sony loses this war. They are tyrants and their whole PS3 will dominate the world routine is tiresome. I hope Sony has another Beta Max on their hands. They are the Gentle Giant of the electronics world.

precisely the reason why i went with HD DVD. I hate what Sony does with their "exclusivity." I bought into the SACD format and got screwed bigtime.

I may buy a Blu Ray player eventually.......but I still hope Sony loses this war. They are tyrants and their whole PS3 will dominate the world routine is tiresome. I hope Sony has another Beta Max on their hands. They are the Gentle Giant of the electronics world.

I don't use a Sony Computer- I use a Mac

I don't use a Sony Camera- I use a Cannon

I don't have a Sony TV- I have a Samsung

I don't have a Sony game console- I have a Nintendo and an Xbox.

I am anti Sony.

This would be a cool commercial. It's weird when I think about it because all my decisions were subconscious but I don't own any Sony products. :rotfl:lol

I bought a PSP----biggest f'n waste of money ever (and I'm a collector:lol) Seriously though, where is the PSP support now. Where is the "holy" UMD format now. Sony tries to monopolize everything and they are greedy about it too. They don't want to share and this is why they should lose this war.

Ethics? :monkey1

Bay cares about the millions of dollars that will be thrown in his face a tad more than he cares about you (the blu ray-only public), sorry. If he doesn't end up doing T2, it won't be because Transformers wasn't available on Blu Ray :lol

I bought a PSP

My god man, what have you done!?

I don't use a Sony Computer- I use a Mac

I don't use a Sony Camera- I use a Cannon

I don't have a Sony TV- I have a Samsung

I don't have a Sony game console- I have a Nintendo and an Xbox.

I am anti Sony.

This would be a cool commercial. It's weird when I think about it because all my decisions were subconscious but I don't own any Sony products. :rotfl:lol

Woah, this sounds too close to me. Dude, we have too much in common. lol

Bay cares about the millions of dollars that will be thrown in his face a tad more than he cares about you (the blu ray-only public), sorry. If he doesn't end up doing T2, it won't be because Transformers wasn't available on Blu Ray :lol

My god man, what have you done!?

Two things-

One, T2 is reserved only for the great and glorious movie that is Terminator 2

People may like Transformers but the daddy of it all is Terminator. :D

Secondly, that PSP is so gone it's not even funny. I had it for a month before I realized the grievous error I had made. :lol:rotfl

Back