• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blitzway Fight Club Tyler Durden, Eleven Logan X24 The Clone + Custom Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Vader parts, Hot Toys Rocket, Deadpool Speech bubbles, Star Lord EX Orb & Hand

All Pms replied to...
Only Items that are still for sale are listed.

Re: SS Vader parts, Hot Toys Rocket, Deadpool Speech bubbles, Star Lord EX Orb & Hand

Price drop on rocket.
Vader parts are 1/2 gone.

Re: Storm Trooper 2 pack, SS Vader parts, Deadpool Speech bubbles, Star Lord EX Orb C

added storm troopers

Re: Storm Trooper 2 pack, SS Vader parts, Deadpool Speech bubbles, Star Lord EX Orb C

Thanks! I basically bought a bunch of these with the expectation of displaying them all but I'm running out of room real quick! I'm just asking retail and my shipping. I can't believe these are selling for almost 500 on eBay.

Re: Sideshow Vader parts, Deadpool Speech bubbles, Star Lord EX Orb and Cuffs

Stormtroopers are sold

Re: Hot Toys Ant-Man new/sealed, Transformers, Star Lord EX Orb and Cuffs

All PM's replied to...

Also added some items.

Re: Hot Toys Ant-Man new/sealed, Transformers, Star Lord EX Orb and Cuffs

typo on the ant man price... it should have been $245 shipped... same price as buying new

Re: Hot Toys Optimus Prime EX + custom cannon, Transformers, Star Lord EX Orb and Cuf

few things sold...

added HT optimus prime

Re: Hot Toys Optimus Prime EX + custom cannon, Transformers, Star Lord EX Orb and Cuf

to the top...

pm's replied to, thx

Re: Hot Toys Batman V Superman, Star Lord EX Orb and Cuffs

Sold a couple things...

Added B V S Batman

Back